SportsWrath

Giants linebackers looking to lead defense.

JMFP

• 2 years later...

This is the internet Pdoub, the appropriate response would be to call him a "faggot" and explain the numerous times you have had intercourse with his mother and or wife.

The voice of reason, from my point of view!

Hey JIM!

C. Wagon

LMAO, what's up, Wagno? Here's short snapshot of what I've been doing...working, playing a lot of poker, volunteering, and trying to keep the old lady happy. Really looking forward to this year's football team and hopeful for a crazy Mets postseason run.

LMAO, what's up, Wagno? Here's short snapshot of what I've been doing...working, playing a lot of poker, volunteering, and trying to keep the old lady happy. Really looking forward to this year's football team and hopeful for a crazy Mets postseason run.

Ok you're guaranteed the Mets will disappoint... stick with big blue... save yourself the heartache with the Mets like I did with the Knicks 20 years ago.

There's another baseball team in NYC?

Good seeing you Jim you have your shit squared away if that is what you have been doing.

C. Wagon

• 1 year later...

Your giants starting LBs by year (aka, Jerry Reese hates the LB position):

2012:

Keith Rivers

Chase Blackburn

Michael Boley (was good)

2013:

Keith Rivers

John Beason (was good this one year)

Spencer Paysinger

2014:

Mark Herzlich

Jameel McClain

Jacquian Williams

2015:

Devon Kennard

Jasper Brinkley

JT Thomas

2016: (interestingly, we actually had a good overall defense this year, but the LBs were still crap)

Devon Kennard

Kelvin Sheppard

Jonathan Casillas