SportsWrath

Gonna be a long summer

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

The Yanks could very well be out of it by the trade deadline..and if so they should trade the following guys to get some young playesr/prospects

Robinson Cano

Derek Jeter

Kevin Youkilis

Curtis Granderson

Andy Pettite

Hiroki Kuroda

Mariano Rivera

Travis Hafner

Francisco Cervilli

Ichiro Suzuki(if anyone wants him for more than half a season)

Phil Hughes

Joba Chamberlain

I agree with most guys on this list, but why would you trade Rivera? The guy is retiring at the end of the year. Seems like a dick thing to do to a legend just to get a few prospects.

thats why you trade him. he isnt going to be in the post season...trade him to a contender. give him a chance to go out on top..and bring back some prospects. hi legacy will not b tarnished with the yankees if he plays for the say the dodgers for 3 months

• 2 weeks later...

thats why you trade him. he isnt going to be in the post season...trade him to a contender. give him a chance to go out on top..and bring back some prospects. hi legacy will not b tarnished with the yankees if he plays for the say the dodgers for 3 months

I will admit...I haven't followed the Yankees much at all in the "A-Rod era" and since they left the old stadium....but I got to think that the GM who trades Jeter or Mo will be found in a hole in north Jersey Hugh.....the Team Captain? It'd be like trading DiMaggio...I could be wrong...but I can't think of a similar situation were players of their iconic status were traded by the Yankees...plus...even if they are suck this year....they got to make their nut and trading what are your only two draws ...whether it is asses in the seats of that Vegas stadium...or eyeballs to the Yes Network....

Now the rest of them....package deal for a sack of BP Balls and handjob....done dieal.

Just how bad is the Yankee farm system ????

Fuck it....I'm going to follow them this year....even if they suck...no A Rod....I"m in.

C. Wagon