SportsWrath

Eagles FA moves

Blindgreed1

A) You have one kicker on your team. If he gets injured... you're screwed. Nobody is a 'backup emergency kicker.' You just stop going for FGs and extra points. The fact that his biggest highlight hit, he looks like he has a concussion after it worries me.

2) Why does he need to hit people? If he was kicking it out of the endzone like you're supposed to, he wouldn't be hitting anyone. In each of his "highlight videos" he's kicking the ball to the 10 yard line... that's a bad thing. Make a highlight reel of touchbacks and that's a kicker highlight vid that I'd actually watch.

III) If he's not an improvement in leg strength, he's probably not as accurate in < 40 yd field goals. Henery has good accuracy at 30 yards, he just doesn't have big leg for longer kicks. If he's not an improvement in leg strength, he's not as accurate as short kicks, and he's more likely to be injured... that's not a player winning a roster spot.

A) You have one kicker on your team. If he gets injured... you're screwed. Nobody is a 'backup emergency kicker.' You just stop going for FGs and extra points. The fact that his biggest highlight hit, he looks like he has a concussion after it worries me.

2) Why does he need to hit people? If he was kicking it out of the endzone like you're supposed to, he wouldn't be hitting anyone. In each of his "highlight videos" he's kicking the ball to the 10 yard line... that's a bad thing. Make a highlight reel of touchbacks and that's a kicker highlight vid that I'd actually watch.

III) If he's not an improvement in leg strength, he's probably not as accurate in < 40 yd field goals. Henery has good accuracy at 30 yards, he just doesn't have big leg for longer kicks. If he's not an improvement in leg strength, he's not as accurate as short kicks, and he's more likely to be injured... that's not a player winning a roster spot.

Unless it's against the Saints? :huh:

So now college ball has a shorter field? STFU G.

Being the dumbass you are, I can see that you don't realize the NFL has much better/faster players too.

So lets see now, for the last 54 years the Eagholes have been bringing in players that are always going to do this and that " RIGHT " :laugh:

How's that worked out for ya?

You suck, your team sucks and they're the new Cards of the NFC EAST :clap:

Nice work!!!!

Being the dumbass you are, I can see that you don't realize the NFL has much better/faster players too.

So lets see now, for the last 54 years the Eagholes have been bringing in players that are always going to do this and that " RIGHT " :laugh:

Nice work!!!!

Is Spear playing QB?

He's a kicker.

Your team stink so bad you have to resort to trolling about a kicker?

:LMAO:

The new Cards of the NFC EAST?

Aren't The Cardinals a better team than The Giants?

Another failed troll attempt. :laugh:

Nice work!!!!

We're talking about a kicker here you nut huffer, not a WR, RB or QB. A kicker. Now why dont you scoot your walker over to your laptop and google NFCE champions 2013. Nice WORK!!! :LMAO: