SportsWrath

I think we're stuck with Reese for one more year.

Sephiroth

I think they're all beyond saving at this point. I don't think they necessarily disgraced Eli by benching him...but doing so for Geno is the problem.

It's like a starting pitcher getting pulled without the reliever being warmed up in the bullpen...so instead of letting the starter go a little longer, they let the 3rd baseman pitch because he pitched once or twice on his little league team in Cuba 15 years ago.

Who do I want...shit, I have no idea. I can't evaluate college players until after the super bowl and even then it's sketchy with kids and everything. To think of what coaches are out there...wouldn't venture a guess. I do think it's safe to say that I don't want any college guys. College systems are too different from NFL systems I think at this point for it to translate very well. Somebody who can develop a QB would be ideal seeing as how that will be the crux of which direction this team heads for the next 10 years.

I think they're all beyond saving at this point. I don't think they necessarily disgraced Eli by benching him...but doing so for Geno is the problem.

It's like a starting pitcher getting pulled without the reliever being warmed up in the bullpen...so instead of letting the starter go a little longer, they let the 3rd baseman pitch because he pitched once or twice on his little league team in Cuba 15 years ago.

Who do I want...shit, I have no idea. I can't evaluate college players until after the super bowl and even then it's sketchy with kids and everything. To think of what coaches are out there...wouldn't venture a guess. I do think it's safe to say that I don't want any college guys. College systems are too different from NFL systems I think at this point for it to translate very well. Somebody who can develop a QB would be ideal seeing as how that will be the crux of which direction this team heads for the next 10 years.

No, they have simply disgraced themselves.

Eli has only solidified his legacy by handling this with such grace. Which only makes this more disgusting to me.