SportsWrath

Rock bottom

Chuck Wagon

Blowing the whole thing up sounds good until its done and you see what we have to work with the following season. If you want to begin with firing Jerry Reese then who do you replace him with? Whoever that person will be has to now find a head coach and staff. Its not a two year quick fix plan its a five year plan that might work if they get the Right General Manager who hires the Right Coach who gets a Decent staff and bats at least .500 in the draft.

We don't need to blow the whole thing up... We're a few pieces away from being really good to go along with a few coaching changes... Draft position looks so good right about now.

What we really need is another big free agency spending spree and hope we cover the remaining holes in the draft. Unfortunately most of the players we went out and picked up are either on IR, have been hurt and missed significant game time or simply did not work out.

We don't need to blow the whole thing up... We're a few pieces away from being really good to go along with a few coaching changes... Draft position looks so good right about now.

LOL, dude, you realize that this is the exact same philosophy that brought McAdoo and about two dozen free agents into the fold?

Clearly, Fewell needs to go.

Offensively, I blame injuries and Reese more than I blame McAdoo.

JPP played like a complete fucking idiot, and of course, had zero support at linebacker because Kennard was sitting on the bench.

What we really need is another big free agency spending spree and hope we cover the remaining holes in the draft. Unfortunately most of the players we went out and picked up are either on IR, have been hurt and missed significant game time or simply did not work out.

That's why strength n conditioning has to be looked at as well.... The starters we lost were a huge hit but one thing remained consistent... Fewel blows

We replaced the entire oline except for Pettigout and Diehl. Replaced QBs. Rebuilt the interior of the defensive line in 2004. Changed even more in 2005. Yeah, we blew the team up.

That is a roster turnover, it happened this past offseason. That is not blowing up the team.

LOL, dude, you realize that this is the exact same philosophy that brought McAdoo and about two dozen free agents into the fold?

Yes and I support what we did in the offseason... Injuries is what killed us... Besides Fewel of course

That's why strength n conditioning has to be looked at as well.... The starters we lost were a huge hit but one thing remained consistent... Fewel blows

Ya know I'll say this. I have no fucking clue what is being done when we start talking about the conditioning and strength training of the New York Giants players. I however do know that whatever it is they are doing is not working.

We replaced the entire oline except for Pettigout and Diehl. Replaced QBs. Rebuilt the interior of the defensive line in 2004. Changed even more in 2005. Yeah, we blew the team up.

This. We had solid vets like Strahan and Toomer to hold things somewhat together. Signed Plaxico and AP the following offseason

I go back a long way with the Giants. My fandom has always been to play long..but today......time to deconstruct the entire deal ..top down.

I feel very, very sad...

C.. Wagon

Me too , man. I was hoping they'd make a run starting after the bye. Then I hoped for at least a .500 season. No way a losing season even entered my mind.

Me too , man. I was hoping they'd make a run starting after the bye. Then I hoped for at least a .500 season. No way a losing season even entered my mind.

After the embarrassment in Seattle I knew this season is down the Shitter... So like any wise man, I started planning for the draft..