SportsWrath

Welcome to the #7 overall draft pick 2015

gmenroc

"The Jets will not take another dumb black quarterback"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Ouch... Yea I thought taking whoever they have now was dumb... but that's what the Jets do...

"The Jets will not take another dumb black quarterback"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

There's two 1st round QB's and then..........nothing. Question is who do they get? The FA class of QB's is no good either. I don't have Winston making it to them and also don't think Winston is dumb,Winston may actually project better to the NFL then Mariota

There's two 1st round QB's and then..........nothing. Question is who do they get? The FA class of QB's is no good either. I don't have Winston making it to them and also don't think Winston is dumb,Winston may actually project better to the NFL then Mariota

Not dumb but trouble. Probably not coachable. I'd take Mariota

Brian Hoyer, and Marc Sanchez will be available FAs for these crap teams looking for a QB... and he'd be an upgrade over what a lot of the current 2-3 win teams have now.

Brian Hoyer, and Marc Sanchez will be available FAs for these crap teams looking for a QB... and he'd be an upgrade over what a lot of the current 2-3 win teams have now.

Sanchez isn't bad in the right system. I think the Eagles keep Sanchez on a 1/2 year deal and try to trade Foles

Assuming we're picking at #8...

Have to believe at this point that the 2 QBs will go in the top 7.

Have to believe at least, the top OT will go in the top 7.

Cooper, will likely go in the top 7.

Top DE and top DT will likely go top 7.

So, we might be looking at the top LB, top CB, 2nd best DLineman, 2nd best OLineman, 2nd best WR....and often, you're splitting hairs between the frist and second ranked players at a given position.