SportsWrath

This kid is gonna be a rock on this team

Iceman_NYG

Theres a bunch of Rainmans in this thread.

Do you guys all get together and watch Judge Wapner too?

Given that I dont even know who the fuck that is.... I have to wonder why you resort to throwing judgements at fellow posters instead of simply arguing your case.

The problem is going into to next year they've painted themselves into a corner to reach for a QB in a weaker class.

I have no idea what they've seen from Eli the past two years that said yeah let's roll with him at 37 without a future plan at the most important position in the sport.

I guess the thought process was it was all McAdoo's fault and if we put Eli in an offense with a veteran coach, who's done well with veterans it'll fix Eli.

And what makes matters a hundred times worse is that they released the only guy who resembled a future plan.

The problem is going into to next year they've painted themselves into a corner to reach for a QB in a weaker class.

I have no idea what they've seen from Eli the past two years that said yeah let's roll with him at 37 without a future plan at the most important position in the sport.

I guess the thought process was it was all McAdoo's fault and if we put Eli in an offense with a veteran coach, who's done well with veterans it'll fix Eli.

I wouldn't say reach for a QB.

You don't reach for the guy you want, or you think is going to be your franchise QB.

They didnt see it last year in the current crop, my best guess if Mayfield was the guy, but the Browns coveted him.

Like I said they banked on the idea that the Oline couldn't get any worse, well it did, which is a problem.

You can have the greatest QB in the game, without an Oline he's not going to win much.

Eli is far from being even good at this point, with this Oline it just means he's the worst in the NFL.

Maybe if Solder was worth the money, and we could find a single other guard to start, it wouldn't of been so bad.

Honestly this team can go a season without drafting the next franchise QB, they could make a plays for some free agents, or trade for a back up somewhere as a stop gap.

From everything I've read Herbert, Jones, Finley, Lock are looking like all first round talent QBs.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the same number taken this year as last.

The Cowboys spent a few years sucking donkey balls and they built a stellar offensive line... They still had Romo and lucked out with whats his face...

The Giants can absolutely spend the next draft addressing the offensive line and if it means trading down instead of drafting Bosa, so be it.... I can see the Giants drafting two OLs in the first should they trade down.

They can always sign a decent QB and dare I say Kapernik...

The Cowboys spent a few years sucking donkey balls and they built a stellar offensive line... They still had Romo and lucked out with whats his face...

The Giants can absolutely spend the next draft addressing the offensive line and if it means trading down instead of drafting Bosa, so be it.... I can see the Giants drafting two OLs in the first should they trade down.

Dak might be on his way out of Dallas.

Word is Lord Jerriah is pretty pissed off with his shitty QB as of recent, feeling like the team should be playoff bound.

Not to mention he just hates the fact a coloured QB is leading his team.

Granted I don't have much to go on, but based on preseason and the Raiders game last season, absolutely.

Eli is clearly the least physically mobile, but that just doesn't matter all that much.

I think with the way o lineman are taught to play ball in the college game being even moderately mobile is imperative. Eli also lacks any pocket presence, now, too.

The only clues I go by is his physical and mental characteristics.... he scores As in both and aside from the rusty preseason half, he played very well in his 2nd chance.... what the fuck was the FO thinking to waste a 4th round pick on Lulu before they give what they already have on the roster a chance to show what hes made of is not just a mystery its a fucking atrocity....

Just think... right now wed be talking about how well Webb would energize the offense when he starts after the bye.... instead were talking about Eli because Lulu the noodle arm isnt ready and that Tanny who... what... who said that?

Fuck me running the once proud organization is decending into the Jerry Jones mixed and the Oakland raiders in one.

There was zero reason to keep Alex Tanney over Webb. Tanney is barely able to be considered a veteran. They didnt expect to play either one. There was no reason not to keep your prospects.

There was zero reason to keep Alex Tanney over Webb. Tanney is barely able to be considered a veteran. They didnt expect to play either one. There was no reason not to keep your prospects.

It's not like Webb is gone.

I think the Gints knew he wasnt going to make an active roster.

Most teams 3rd round cast offs dont.

Dak might be on his way out of Dallas.

Word is Lord Jerriah is pretty pissed off with his shitty QB as of recent, feeling like the team should be playoff bound.

Not to mention he just hates the fact a coloured QB is leading his team.

Dak is a very good qb... Jurrah has been the laughing stock of the NFL for many reasons... I will gladly take Dak.

Exactly. Im not saying Webb was the next Aaron Rodgers but you dont throw out that potential unless you have someone thats clearly better on the roster... Im yet to find anyone who claimed Lulu and Tanny were better than Webb.... The dude busted his ass and had the work ethic rarely found nowadays... and his arms was superb.... some fuckhead maybe didnt like his footwork maybe? Thats fucking coachable.... Thats why guys like Mahomes and Rodgers didnt start right away...

It's not like Webb is gone.

I think the Gints knew he wasnt going to make an active roster.

Most teams 3rd round cast offs dont.

Most is not the same as all... besides you dont daft someone unless you think he can start.... remind me... what pick was Dak? Brady?

Most is not the same as all... besides you dont daft someone unless you think he can start.... remind me... what pick was Dak? Brady?

The Webb love is strong with you Nas.

How many Bradys are in the NFL? I didnt know it was so easy to go out and find the best QB to ever play the later rounds, make me wonder why the Giants or any other team hasnt before.

If anything I was saying we should go get Webb back.

Webb isnt starting in the NFL despite all your opinions on him, he's on a practice squad, nothing more or less.

Just because a guy is drafted doesnt mean he's going to start or even be good lol fuck off with that nonsense

The Webb love is strong with you Nas.

How many Bradys are in the NFL? I didnt know it was so easy to go out and find the best QB to ever play the later rounds, make me wonder why the Giants or any other team hasnt before.

If anything I was saying we should go get Webb back.

Webb isnt starting in the NFL despite all your opinions on him, he's on a practice squad, nothing more or less.

Just because a guy is drafted doesnt mean he's going to start or even be good lol fuck off with that nonsense

No... FUCK YOU.

I'll give you this, Nas: Webb is probably just as good as Kapernick. I have no problem with Kap's politics. I have a problem with the fact that he isn't very good. That's the inconvenient truth here - Kap is a back up QB, at best. If he was an All American, flag waving guy, he'd be on a team. If he was really good but kneeled for the anthem, he'd be on a team. Not very good and kneeling? No chance.

I wouldn't say reach for a QB.

You don't reach for the guy you want, or you think is going to be your franchise QB.

They didnt see it last year in the current crop, my best guess if Mayfield was the guy, but the Browns coveted him.

Like I said they banked on the idea that the Oline couldn't get any worse, well it did, which is a problem.

You can have the greatest QB in the game, without an Oline he's not going to win much.

Eli is far from being even good at this point, with this Oline it just means he's the worst in the NFL.

Maybe if Solder was worth the money, and we could find a single other guard to start, it wouldn't of been so bad.

Honestly this team can go a season without drafting the next franchise QB, they could make a plays for some free agents, or trade for a back up somewhere as a stop gap.

From everything I've read Herbert, Jones, Finley, Lock are looking like all first round talent QBs.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the same number taken this year as last.

I am not totally sold on the QB's either why I said if they stay at 1 or 2 that would probably be reaching if you want to look at overall big board.

I wouldn't mind the Giants landing at 6th or 7th and drafting a Jonah Williams, Clelin Ferrell, or Greedy Williams, many other needs to fill and then wait for Tua, Fromm, Mond or Eason in 2020

I'll give you this, Nas: Webb is probably just as good as Kapernick. I have no problem with Kap's politics. I have a problem with the fact that he isn't very good. That's the inconvenient truth here - Kap is a back up QB, at best. If he was an All American, flag waving guy, he'd be on a team. If he was really good but kneeled for the anthem, he'd be on a team. Not very good and kneeling? No chance.

Im fine with varying opinions... If you line up the current QBs on the roster and Webb, Webb gives us the best chance... he also has the highest ceiling.

I am not totally sold on the QB's either why I said if they stay at 1 or 2 that would probably be reaching if you want to look at overall big board.

I wouldn't mind the Giants landing at 6th or 7th and drafting a Jonah Williams, Clelin Ferrell, or Greedy Williams, many other needs to fill and then wait for Tua, Fromm, Mond or Eason in 2020

Yeah I don't have a problem with the Giants going after FA QB or trading some late round pick for a guy if they arent sold on any rookie QBs in the draft.

There's a fuck ton of Dline talent in this up coming draft, and OT help as well.

If they are able to trade back and use some of these picks they got from Apple/Harrison to trade back up in the late in the first round or get another second round pick they could easily walk away with acouple starting Oline and Dline players.

Have a guy like Tie-rod come in from the Browns, he'll just be a stop gap for a couple seasons while they look for their next franchise guy.

Once again unless they feel like one of these QBs in the draft is the guy.

What is that based on? Because Webb has a good work ethic?

Your basing this on 7 quarters of mediocre preseason games.

Have you ever been to the Extremeskins message board?

When they had that Colt kid as back up QB, there was a "Cult of Colt" going on over there, even though the kid sucked big ol donkey balls, people still wanted him to start religiously.

It's the same thing with Nas and Webb.

Let it be, someday Webb might start, probably not, but who knows, QBs seem to be going down quickly this year despite all the "Don't touch the QB rules".

Almost like the NFL forgot it was a physical game and guys would get hurt regardless.