SportsWrath

Josh Brown

UK-Giantsfan

Also, shouldn't the Giants have been in London on like, Tuesday?

Someome on the radio said we weren't leaving until today. Not sure why, but considering the Josh Brown news it's possibly a good idea. Rams have been there since Monday I believe.

He already did from the articles. He seems to feel bad and is getting help but the wife I guess wants more blood.

Sounds like it was the Sheriff's Office that released the file, which is kind of weird. In any case he's already been punished. If the NFL decide to take further action it's pretty hypocritical IMO.

Sounds like it was the Sheriff's Office that released the file, which is kind of weird. In any case he's already been punished. If the NFL decide to take further action it's pretty hypocritical IMO.

It's the reliance, or fascination with having to see physical evidence. If they had done the right thing and suspended him for 4 or more games in the first place, the NFL wouldn't be getting backlash for this. Brown and the Giants would still be. But not the NFL. For whatever reason there needs to be blatant evidence like journals or a damning video for them to realize or admit that these men involved in domestic violence cases are scumbags.

It's the reliance, or fascination with having to see physical evidence. If they had done the right thing and suspended him for 4 or more games in the first place, the NFL wouldn't be getting backlash for this. Brown and the Giants would still be. But not the NFL. For whatever reason there needs to be blatant evidence like journals or a damning video for them to realize or admit that these men involved in domestic violence cases are scumbags.

Well I mean isnt it the innocent before proven guilty thing one of the damming cries among the USA at the moment?

Outside of the wife's testimony and the investigation the first round there was no evidence to find that Brown was guilty of repeated physical abuse.

It wasnt until she released the journal and emails, which I don't know why she didnt the first round, that there was any sort of proof of anything.

I mean the guy is a scumbag deserving of anything he gets thrown his way, but I don't fault the NFL for not pulling the trigger when the only thing against his name was an albeit true accusation, which had no weight behind it. Which is why it puzzles me she didnt give this information up the first time.

We've seen what happens in the NFL when the league reacts to accusations before any proof can be found, like the stock of players falling in the draft.