SportsWrath

New York Mets @ Colorado Rockies Series Thread

Blue Jeans

CONGRATUALATIONS GUYS!!!!! if the Tigers lose, which they are about too, we'll be officially the BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL!!!

btw the way I know it's early but Wright is a double and a triple away from a cycle and it's only the 3rd

CONGRATUALATIONS GUYS!!!!! if the Tigers lose, which they are about too, we'll be officially the BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL!!!

btw the way I know it's early but Wright is a double and a triple away from a cycle and it's only the 3rd

Plax, how is Ernesto looking down there. I have more family than usual down there this week.

Plax, how is Ernesto looking down there. I have more family than usual down there this week.

dis-organized... barely even any rain here... Miami had about 60 mph wind, but it died basically as soon as it made landfall... Florida will be ok this time...

?????????

Reyes hit the triple but while scoring from first Williams apparently missed third base (I think his toe nearly hit it) after Reyes' triple was up on the board the home plate umpire comes up and has to tell the 3rd base ump... who should have been fucking watching that shit, that's his only job anyway. They appeal, Williams is called out in the dugout, inning over. No triple for Jose Reyes. ROBBED :TD: