SportsWrath

Philly fans

so-cal dub

Y'all better not sleep on the Dodgers. This team is for real...

What is your opinion on trying to alter the DS so WC teams can't trump division winners so easily?

I was listening to WFAN, Friday I think it was, and the midday show started off by blasting the current setup because it allows the dominant regular season team to be so easily

cast out of the run for the WS, and the entire time I was getting pissed off. What you do in the regular season no matter the sport is what gets you into the post season. But as soon as the post season begins that is when games start to matter.

If you win the most games in a season then you have the talent to win postseason games. If you can't win a single game in 3 outings don't look at the postseason structure as being the problem, look at yourselves.

What is your opinion on trying to alter the DS so WC teams can't trump division winners so easily?

I was listening to WFAN, Friday I think it was, and the midday show started off by blasting the current setup because it allows the dominant regular season team to be so easily

cast out of the run for the WS, and the entire time I was getting pissed off. What you do in the regular season no matter the sport is what gets you into the post season. But as soon as the post season begins that is when games start to matter.

If you win the most games in a season then you have the talent to win postseason games. If you can't win a single game in 3 outings don't look at the postseason structure as being the problem, look at yourselves.

I think the better team will prevail no matter how long the series are. Granted a lot of team are geared up for the 5 game series, but 1 extra game really doesnt make that much a difference. If the Dodgers and Cubs were in a 7 game series all it would have done was given the Cubs one more game. They still would have lost.

I think Philly fans should worry less about the Dodgers for now and worry about winning Game 4 as to not have to face Sabathia again.

Okay, so now that is over. Bring on the Dodgers. :P

Dear Dodgers...

You defeated the Cubs, the consensus pick to go to the WS from the National League. Now I implore you... please beat the Phillies. Play your butts off and send these guys back to that craphole of a city they call home. Thank you.

Dear Dodgers...

You defeated the Cubs, the consensus pick to go to the WS from the National League. Now I implore you... please beat the Phillies. Play your butts off and send these guys back to that craphole of a city they call home. Thank you.

Tisk, tisk. You really disappoint me.

:brooding:

Go ahead, hate.

:flex:

Oh I will do not worry ;)

In all honesty though if they did win I could convince myself its ok because I hate the Dodgers too. Rooting for Torre is fun though and bothers some Yankee fans.

Oh I will do not worry ;)

In all honesty though if they did win I could convince myself its ok because I hate the Dodgers too. Rooting for Torre is fun though and bothers some Yankee fans.

Not me. I want the Dodgers to sweep right through to the championship. It would really piss ole Hank off and maybe, just maybe, he would realize he has no clue how to run things.

I'm fully expecting this offseason to not only be a circus, but a joke too.

Not me. I want the Dodgers to sweep right through to the championship. It would really piss ole Hank off and maybe, just maybe, he would realize he has no clue how to run things.

I'm fully expecting this offseason to not only be a circus, but a joke too.

You mean like 10 years 275 million for Sabathia, 5 years 100 million for Burnett and 5 years 50 million for Pavano just for old times sake?

I think the Yanks have a good off season and build in the direction they should have after they lost to the Tigers 2 years ago.

I'm glad the Phillies won. The way the announcers were talking, they didn't have a chance.

The only thing that bothered me was all the homos waving those rally rag thingies. I was hoping that would never get to the east coast.

Dear Dodgers...

Perhaps you could ask for something they could actually deliver to you??

:P

Who gives a shit at this point, good for them. As for the Mets, this should tell them all they need to know about the importance of a bullpen.

Someone needs to tell the Phils to move on too. Apparently they're still mocking the Mets in their clubhouse.

To remind their teammates how stupid they look when they start douching it up every time they make a big play.

Yup, and lets face it other than the language barrier there aint no difference between Victorino and his antics and reyes and his, even the most diehard Philly fans can admit that.

To remind their teammates how stupid they look when they start douching it up every time they make a big play.

So we're just gonna ignore Victorino clapping right in reyes's face the night before then stomping on home plate?

He's a bigger douche then Reyes.