SportsWrath

The Bash Thread

xxi-xxv

Mota still blows and he should not have been in another inning but this an overall shit effort. Cannot bring runs in. If it was not for Delgado's HR, they would have been shut out. Should have been shut out. I predict a sweep.

This team is a joke.

4 straight games with 2 runs, is that some sorta record?

Look where we've been playing and who has been pitching and it makes it that much more disgraceful.

fuck this team, football is back.

This team is a joke.

4 straight games with 2 runs, is that some sorta record?

Look where we've been playing and who has been pitching and it makes it that much more disgraceful.

fuck this team, football is back.

:o

I'm shocked. Maybe it's just me, but being a Met fan for 20+ years has allowed me to enjoy seasons like this, even the frustrating times like this series. We are still in first place, and I'm sure you'll still be rooting in October. Stay positive. Your Mets need you!

:o

I'm shocked. Maybe it's just me, but being a Met fan for 20+ years has allowed me to enjoy seasons like this, even the frustrating times like this series. We are still in first place, and I'm sure you'll still be rooting in October. Stay positive. Your Mets need you!

Bet your ass they do. :P

WHY WAS GREEN BATTING THERE!

I'm surprised the way we lost but not that Green rolled over to the shortstop.

This puts the nail in Green's coffin. We don't have room for him on this team. DFA is the way to go.

Luckily I've got somewhere to go tomorrow afternoon and friday night so I'll miss the next two. Hopefully Humber makes his debut this Saturday.

This feels just like a Braves series. All the hits that we had robbed down the line, foul balls that just missed being fair, line drive outs. Terrible play on our part, good play on theirs.

Ugh.