SportsWrath

The Alliance of American Football

boohyah

You know if the NFL can get behind this league, it could really be a place to send developmental players.

They are pretty much embracing the streaming audience since every game is streamed via an app or youtube.

Don't have to worry about ratings when you don't need to rely on them.

I tried to watch some of the games this weekend.... but really could not get myself into it. I think it is tough to go from the great football played in the playoffs and Superbowl to take a drastic step down to dudes who could not make practice squads this year.

I tried to watch some of the games this weekend.... but really could not get myself into it. I think it is tough to go from the great football played in the playoffs and Superbowl to take a drastic step down to dudes who could not make practice squads this year.

There was great football played in the Super Bowl?

Defense is good when the teams offense are still getting the occasional first down. The Rams were excruciating to watch on offense. To me, good defense is a 17-14 game with some defensive stands in key moments. Not an entire game of no offense.

The Super Bowl was terrible and not because it was a defensive game. There was no point in the game where I felt the Rams had a shot. They were outmatched in every facet and it seemed as though the Patriots took their foot off the gas for a good portion of the game.