SportsWrath

A NY Giants Football Fan in July

Tempest

Free agent signing are done, draft is in the bag, UDFA after the draft have been picked up. The roster is set for training camp. Training camp is days away, the first preseason game two weeks after that. Closer now to the start of the season than we were three months ago but I'm climbing up the walls here.

Need Giants football news, need it now, what to do?

Re-analyze everything, everyone then do that for the rest of the NFC East and every opponent we're going to face. Ok now what, that should have taken weeks and I did it over the weekend.

Ok fine what do the local "experts" say...yeah just confirmed they are still idiots. Cowboys win the division and super bowl again this year, Redskins have their QB or do they?, Giants bought the talent to compete in the NFL again and the Eagles are still sore about Chip Kelly and this Pederson guy sounds familiar.

How about the National idiots? Tom Brady not playing four games, Von Miller now the highest paid non QB, Tom Brady, NFL player domestic abuse, Tom Brady & OBJ , Tom Brady, Johnny Manziel is partying, Tom Brady, JJ Watt to miss the preseason, Tom Brady.

I'm surrounded by idiots....

:ermm:

Luckily I have the CFL to watch, got a pair of game tickets for August 3rd.

Anyways right now it's just the wait for training camp, I want to hear how the certain Giants players look and most importantly how MacAttack can control the team.

I don't have much faith in him as a coordinator and even less as a head coach, hopefully JR can prove me wrong.

The off-season was a wild one, more suspensions this off season than any other I think I heard on NFL network, the NFL and the NFLPA need to come up with a better solution to the whole PED issue, and soon they should add a new penalty "Beating a woman senseless on the sideline, 15 yard penalty"

Eagles looks like they got their franchise guy, however since Kelly basically fucked that team for the next four/five years they will probably be the whipping boy of the division.

'Skins are an enigma, Cousins can atleast manage a game but how long does he stay in DC? Their defense is almost as bad as the Gints, however they added some really good pieces around Cousins, and were able to land Coleman in the draft whom I see wrecking the Giants inexperienced safeties.

Cowboys are probably the least improved team in the off season mainly because every piece they added is suspended for part of the year, it's a firm example why the Giants draft players without any prior history. Romo is one more collar bone break away from a free ice cream at the hospital, however when he's healthy he spanks the Giants in the regular season like a scorned mother.

Then the Giants, holy fuck talk about a team that can go 4-12 or 10-6 this year. Rookie HC with no prior experience, DC who has been passed around the league like a two dollar whore, O-line that is made up of high round draft picks who still cant get it together or stay healthy, and a bottom of the league defense who's leader is doing infomercials about the dangers of an M-80.

The NFC East isnt what it once was, I honestly cant say who realistically "rules" the division, all the teams are trying to pull together an eight win team because that might be all you need to get into the playoffs this year in the NFC Least.

Gonna be a fun year, go Giants.