SportsWrath

Now Jackrabbit is suspended indefinitely

Treehugger

"I'm not going to lie to you, but I don't necessarily have to tell you the truth, either." -- Ben McAdoo

The Giants coach made the above statement while declining to disclose the team's play-caller during an interview with WFAN's Mike Francesa in May. McAdoo considers the identity of the play-caller a competitive advantage, so it's understandable that he doesn't want to share that information publicly.

But it's much more difficult to grasp why McAdoo was misleading when asked Monday about the absence of three players from the team's first post-bye practice.

It would have looked bad if McAdoo said he didn't know where Jenkins was on Monday. It looks worse that he lied.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2017/11/giants_coach_ben_mcadoo_erodes_credibility_with_mi.html#incart_river_index

Ben McAdoo

2016-

11-10

Looking forward to how the season ends for him, better than Ray Handley's record?

I would have liked McVay for hc..young, smart..giants family background. Should have held on to coughlin one more year and hired Mcvay.

Plus I know his father Tim( not the okc bomber) big TV ad exect.. station owner...peed next to him at the company I worked for at the time..telerep..cox media. And he called me the club ever since. Nicest wealthy guy I ever met/known. guy was the owner of a San Francisco station and treated everyone with kindness and respect. I love Tim Mcvay. He took a poor troubled NYC kid straight out of prison and treated me like I was a vp.

Took me under his wing..I owe my ad career to him and two others. Great man. So I know his son is top notch

I would have liked McVay for hc..young, smart..giants family background. Should have held on to coughlin one more year and hired Mcvay.

Plus I know his father Tim( not the okc bomber) big TV ad exect.. station owner...peed next to him at the company I worked for at the time..telerep..cox media. And he called me the club ever since. Nicest wealthy guy I ever met/known. guy was the owner of a San Francisco station and treated everyone with kindness and respect. I love Tim Mcvay. He took a poor troubled NYC kid straight out of prison and treated me like I was a vp.

Took me under his wing..I owe my ad career to him and two others. Great man. So I know his son is top notch

Love reading that stuff, its so rare to meet people with that kind of class. Helps renew my faith in humanity.

Love reading that stuff, its so rare to meet people with that kind of class. Helps renew my faith in humanity.

I can't say enough about him. Everyone loved him. He was a class act to say the least..he made you want to do well for him. That kind of guy.nepotism helped, but I'm sure he would have been a huge success no matter what, he is just that great of a guy

I can't say enough about him. Everyone loved him. He was a class act to say the least..he made you want to do well for him. That kind of guy.nepotism helped, but I'm sure he would have been a huge success no matter what, he is just that great of a guy

Awesome.

I don't know what to make of this... well... I do but I hope it's not true... the renegade in me likes to think he's retaliating against a bad coach... the professional in me says this is unprofessional. At this stage in my life, I will trust my professional feeling and that you never stop doing your job regardless of the circumstances. I'm not sure how much he has left on his contract but I don't want him on the team next season... He's not doing what he's getting paid to do...