SportsWrath

Mets Magic Number

Blue Jeans

I don't care where we clinch as long as it gets done, I want to see the Mets win the last MLB game this year!

That would mean WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

As long as they don't win their weak division by 20 games or more, I'll be happy.(Not for them of course, I have a bet goin' on that they won't win their div. by 20 games)

Wow, I'm gonna laugh when the Phils drop out of the wildcard and we wind up finishing up Ovtober 24 games up.

As long as they don't win their weak division by 20 games or more, I'll be happy.(Not for them of course, I have a bet goin' on that they won't win their div. by 20 games)

When all is said and done, the Yankees just might be the only team in their division over .500. (Boston is falling apart, and Toronto is barely above .500) I'd love to see what Yankee fans would have to say then. No doubt in my mind they will all have some ridiculous spin to put on the whole "weak division" debate. It's going to happen, Yankee fans. Wear a bib and pour salt on your feet because you just might soon be putting them in your mouths.