SportsWrath

Next week is a must win

JMFP

Granted, I won't be watching it live....I'll be taping it and doing something else with my 3 hours of precious weekend.

But, next week is basically the season....they go 0-3 and they are fucking toast.

They BETTER win next weekend. I would be sick to my stomach if the season ended before autumn even got here!

Granted, I won't be watching it live....I'll be taping it and doing something else with my 3 hours of precious weekend.

But, next week is basically the season....they go 0-3 and they are fucking toast.

I'm not sure it's a must win... it's only gonna fuck up our draft position.

To be fair it's JR drafting, so the guy will probably be off the team in four years or have a career ending injury in two.

I think they changed the way they draft this year.. notice they went for high character guys.. now ODB may turn out ot be great, but the safe pick was Zack Martin... looking back Reese always tried to find the diamond in the rough... the one player everyone missed but him... that makes for great headline but in totality you end up missing more than hitting.

despite the loss there were some pretty encouraging signs sunday. i think we're making decent progress in some key weak areas

Agreed... I felt much better about the team's performance than the week before that... and the freak fumble it's just us.. we're cursed in that dept...

on the subject of martin he's ranked 38 out of 68 guards so far with a slightly below average grade. his pass blocking is a plus and his run blocking is a minus.

richberg is ranked 66 out of 68. both rookies and ours is playing out of position so take it for what it's worth

I think they changed the way they draft this year.. notice they went for high character guys.. now ODB may turn out ot be great, but the safe pick was Zack Martin... looking back Reese always tried to find the diamond in the rough... the one player everyone missed but him... that makes for great headline but in totality you end up missing more than hitting.

I don't see Martin becoming more then a career backup, he's undersized to play the run and so far in Dallas has looked completely lost in pass protection (his supposed strong suit)

I'd rather have Richburg who can play the every interior position, then trying to take a left tackle and make him play right guard.

I don't see Martin becoming more then a career backup, he's undersized to play the run and so far in Dallas has looked completely lost in pass protection (his supposed strong suit)

I'd rather have Richburg who can play the every interior position, then trying to take a left tackle and make him play right guard.

Yep. We were most likely going combo of Oline and WR the furst two rounds. We wouldn't have taken both Martin and Richburg and Martin wasn't going to challenge Beatty at LT

Definitely if they want to stay alive. Eagles have the redskins. maybe the redskins can beat them

The Eages escaped with a lucky win last night... the refs handed them the game... props to the colts QB (I don't know why I'm horrible with names sometimes) for not blaming the refs though.

Despite the loss I really felt good about their performance... At least they looked like an NFL team... one thing I know for sure though... Randle can not be a #1. The bright spot (stating the obvious) is Donnell.

Only makes going WR in round 1 make that much more sense.

on the subject of martin he's ranked 38 out of 68 guards so far with a slightly below average grade. his pass blocking is a plus and his run blocking is a minus.

richberg is ranked 66 out of 68. both rookies and ours is playing out of position so take it for what it's worth

Thank God we took Beckhamstring instead.....he's been a real difference-maker.