SportsWrath

Well atleast I can watch something else now.

BlueInCanada

Pretty pathetic second half for the Falcons. Not sure what they were thinking trying to pass the ball all those times down in Patriots territory. They needed to keep putting some kind of points on the board and they just kept getting sacked.

Their secondary fucking sucks, too. Holy shit.

Pretty pathetic second half for the Falcons. Not sure what they were thinking trying to pass the ball all those times down in Patriots territory. They needed to keep putting some kind of points on the board and they just kept getting sacked.

It's funny the first half I was thinking "Man the Pats looks like the classic Gints" and the second half it was the Falcons.

Yeah, the Falcons lost this game more than the Patriots won it. The Patriots are such a veteran winning team that you can never count them out.

Matty Ice... melted.

Total choke job.

And did you all catch when the Falcons headsets went out? Ryan burned a time out over that, and subsequently completely lost his composure (by NFL QB standards). I knew then that New England would come back.

And then the crazy catch that Atlanta should have known better than to review, burning their final time out.

Atlanta lost that game.

I didn't even want to watch the game, had a feeling of what was going to happen. So I listened and was surprised that the Falcons began putting points on the board and taking the Patriots out of their game and ending the first half 21-3.

Everyone else is getting kind of excited at halftime possibly because of what looked like a blowout win by the Falcons over the Patriots or simply Lady Gaga was on. Still not watching the game because I knew better, if you're up 18 points in the last two minutes of the game I think the Falcons are going to win. Now there is another half of football and the Patriots can score a touchdown in 15 seconds on any team in the NFL, in the Super Bowl, not called the New York Giants.

Then I hear some complaining and what began was a series of holding penalties. It makes sense this year in particular, you're up by over two scores so you start holding and now the Patriots are back in the game. I knew it was over as the Patriots then proceeded to put score after score on the board to tie the game up, take it into overtime and win.

Greatest comeback in Super Bowl history they called it and will call it for the next 60 years or more. To me it was simply just the kind of shit the Patriots have been pulling since Tom Brady started over an injured Drew Bledsoe.

I don't watch football outside of the Giants playing anymore, made the right decision again last night. Now I'll go watch some super bowl commercials.

Devonta Freeman has been a stud all season, give him the fucking ball down the stretch.

That said, Brady was fucking awesome down the stretch.

The Falcons coaching staff lost their minds. Maybe it was Patriots mystic getting in their heads but they botched keeping a lead 101. The Patriots definitely played well to finish out the game so credit, to all of them.

Also how is McDaniels and Patricia not getting any coaching considerations?

The Falcons coaching staff lost their minds. Maybe it was Patriots mystic getting in their heads but they botched keeping a lead 101. The Patriots definitely played well to finish out the game so credit, to all of them.

Also how is McDaniels and Patricia not getting any coaching considerations?

Inst McDaniels basically the top HC prospect this year?

All on NFL network this season they were talking about he's pretty much 100% gone and will be a HC somewhere.