SportsWrath

The Stadium cost what 1+ billion?

BlueInCanada

I know I havent been to the stadium, don't even live close to NY but I remember when the stadium was unveiled I thought the same thing "That's it?"

I'm planning on making it to a game this season but more than likely next season but everything I've heard about the stadium is just off putting.

It fucking sucks. My family used to have season tickets and now we go to maybe one game every five years, if that.

Somehow they built a stadium that aside from the bathrooms, is actually WORSE than what it replaced.

The bathrooms are better as are the big wide walkways... but otherwise it is just a big blah place to watch any random event. And of course a giant construction project in North Jersey is going to be the most expensive, our politicians do not come cheap

The bathrooms are better as are the big wide walkways... but otherwise it is just a big blah place to watch any random event. And of course a giant construction project in North Jersey is going to be the most expensive, our politicians do not come cheap

I have to assume the Black Hand beak wetting is an actual line item in the construction budgets out your way.

Survey Work

Design

Instracture

Cockeyed Pete in Allwood

Concrete

Field Turf

C. Wagon

Did they ever find Jimmy Hoffa when the old place came down?