SportsWrath

Rolle

Lughead

Back with the Giants? I think it would be a good Idea .

that train has left the station... I don't want flashbacks of AP staying with the team a year or 2 too long.

Yeah we're having that conversation in the other forum

At this point he wouldn't help the team because at best he had two more good years in the NFL and that was before the start of the 2015 season. We have a lot of young talent and burying them behind Rolle isn't going to help the team at Safety. With regards to the rest of the defensive backfield, the guys we currently have should continue to develop leadership qualities. The next field general should be a guy who is going to be here long term leading by example.

We should be asking Jacksonville about Tashaun Gipson, now they've drafted Ramsey.

Has a team ever signed someone and then traded them before the season? That would be interesting.

We should be asking Jacksonville about Tashaun Gipson, now they've drafted Ramsey.

The Jags view Ramsey as a corner (he can play either).

*Edit, whoops, sorry bigblue, just saw you said that already.

Well when you look at our Dbs who do you see as a leader in the DB corps? They are all young and raw. I wasn't insinuating bringing him back as an ever down safety rather than a mentor and being used in an as needed situatuon.

Isn't Eugene Monroe only healthy for about 10 ganes a year?

I'd still consider a 10-game Monroe/6-game Newhouse season an upgrade over a 16-game Newhouse season.

Well when you look at our Dbs who do you see as a leader in the DB corps? They are all young and raw. I wasn't insinuating bringing him back as an ever down safety rather than a mentor and being used in an as needed situatuon.

Probably would have to be DRC, but he doesn't come across as the vocal rah-rah guy. I remember reading that Collins was helping guys get into position and making some of the secondary calls. Perhaps he steps more into that role this year with a season and full offseason under his belt.

DRC

Rolle should be brought back because he somehow stays healthy. He's like a unicorn.

This was seriously our depth chart last year.

SS Craig Dahl Cooper Taylor Brandon Meriweather
FS Landon Collins

Rolle should be brought back because he somehow stays healthy. He's like a unicorn.

This was seriously our depth chart last year.

SS Craig Dahl Cooper Taylor Brandon Meriweather

FS Landon Collins

He did miss 9 games last season though.

DRC was arguably our best defender last year. No way would I make that trade.

That's why I don't get the Apple pick and trying to replace him...yet. The Giants can't afford two years down the road with holes that are still present. They are also looking for a slot corner still

He did miss 9 games last season though.

Fucking Palmieri.

Back to the original point here's hoping that Thompson is good because see last post. It would be fun to have a Thompson duo at safety.