SportsWrath

Defense

Herc

Gotta say it's fucking sweet having a d hold a team under 20 points two games in a row. we had a couple of breakdowns in coverage but they were flying all over the place and did another good job stopping the run again. The sacks and turnovers will come I'm sure of it

The offense is underachieving a bit but Im a big fan of running most of the offense out of the 11 personnel so I'm glad we do that and fumbles happen so whatever. I was at the game and the receivers were open every play--especially Shepard who is running just awesome routes out of the slot. It's frustrating watching a bunch of draws go nowhere but now that I'm less drunk it's not as infuriating to me. The team isn't pretty but we're closing out games and getting big stops. We might have a top ten team on our hands

As I said going into this year I seen a 7 to 9 win season, and I didnt think the Gints would make the pal-offs.

With how the defense has played during the pre-season I got a lot more optimistic, especially with the state of the NFC East.

To the coaches/FO and players credit the Oline has looked much improved this year when compared to last, however they havent faced a "mauling Dline" so far.

Like you said though it's nice to finally see the defense hold teams to three and outs, instead of falling apart in one minute drives.

It is a process and everyone is getting comfortable with each other in game time. This team might not be ready for the playoffs but it is setting the foundation for the playoffs. They left a lot of points on the board out there today.

The defense held the Saints after the offense turned it over. Brees missed a few passes though and both teams went through a stretch of some ugly football. Overall it was a solid performance. Looking ahead to Redskins who we can make 3-0 and three games behind us. Hearing there's dissention in Washington with how bad Cousin's has played

The defense held the Saints after the offense turned it over. Brees missed a few passes though and both teams went through a stretch of some ugly football. Overall it was a solid performance. Looking ahead to Redskins who we can make 3-0 and three games behind us. Hearing there's dissention in Washington with how bad Cousin's has played

The 'Skins dont scare me, their defense which was suppose to be the strength of the team has looked worse then the Giants did last year.

Josh "Cant cover right" Norman has shown to be another Albert Haynesworth type of signing.

The team also gave Cousins 50 million guaranteed.

And I really thought the 'Skins learned something over the last 10 years.

They really dodged a bullet. Christ he looks awful

Don't tell Gruden that. I have never seen a coach make excuses for a QB as much as Gruden does for Cousins. It's stuff like

Reporter: "Kirk threw picks today what do you attribute that too"

Gruden: "The blades of grass on the field were too long, if the groundskeeper knew how to do his job Kirk would of had 500 yards"

Kirk was playing scared for some reason. DJax was wide open half the game and he couldn't see him.

From what I've read this was the issue last game. Maybe that $20 million good life is making him question getting smashed once a week. I think this is just a case of Derek Anderson where he played well over expectation for 1 year and now everyone is realising...ohhh right...Cousins.

I'm a defense first kind of guy.. I absolutely loved the nail biter yesterday... loved the clock management... and loved the aggressiveness of Eli and Co to seal the game... It's fucking sweet knowing your D won't shit the bed... Also loved seeing my man Keenan Robinson out there. All in all 2-0 has a sweet ring to it...