SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

• 3 weeks later...

Apart from the De Gea wonder save, much ado about nothing between Liverpool and United UK. We were better against Fenerbache on Thursday. Coutinho has really established himself as the man for Liverpool, not sold on Firmino. And you're defence doesn't frighten much. Not sure I understand why Mane is playing for you. I will say, James Milner was a great pickup for you, guys a real pro.

Both UK and I follow big clubs with high expectations and Liverpool haven't won the league in years and before that United were barely a top six team and were relegated to the 2nd division in 74. Every team goes through shit. I remember QPR having a pretty good team years back, Phil Parkes, Terry Fenwick. Clive Allen. They were a dangerous team. I just don't think you can expect them to become an elite team with a small stadium like Loftuz Road, but they can certainly be competitive in the Premier if they handle their shit right. Frankly, looking at them now, the management isn't going to make them better, the squad is not good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool still looking really good ( but we are going to miss Coutinho a lot until Jan .....dammit )

Jose has lost his touch Boo .......you had better be careful at Everton on Sunday !

How did you lose 3-0 to Ipswich JR ? ........ it cant be much fun watching QPR this season.

Looks like Southgate has got the England job full time ........boring