SportsWrath

You dont know how unbelievably pissed off this video makes me

BlueInCanada

F Odell. Even in this interview he said he told Baker Mayfield he wished he was his QB before this trade ever took place. The guy has no sense of loyalty. He couldnt even commit to saying he wanted to be in NY just after they made him the highest paid WR in league history.

And this is coming from a guy who cant get through a season without getting hurt. And why? Cause other players in the league hate him so much that they basically try to kill him every time he gets tackled.

Im glad he is gone. Heck last year Eli played better without him on the field. With all the new additions to the defense, and the improvements on the O-line,I for one am excited about this season.

Eli seems to have a fire lit under his ass to finish strong in his last season. I see no reason, with the easier schedule, to not believe they have a good chance to make the playoffs. Gettleman did the right thing.

Yeah cause we all know how great this team has been since Odell got here. Has been a major difference maker with the one humiliating wild card round where he completely blew it. The one year he actually made it through a season. I know I'm gonna miss things like the mock dog pissing in the end zone. The guy is a complete head case.

How much cap space did this guy take up?

Theyll have a better record than us and they will be more fun to watch too.

Giants on the other hand - well Barkley is the only one worth watching.

The party wont last long... too many egos on that team and everyone wants to get paid big.

F Odell. Even in this interview he said he told Baker Mayfield he wished he was his QB before this trade ever took place. The guy has no sense of loyalty. He couldnt even commit to saying he wanted to be in NY just after they made him the highest paid WR in league history.

And this is coming from a guy who cant get through a season without getting hurt. And why? Cause other players in the league hate him so much that they basically try to kill him every time he gets tackled.

Im glad he is gone. Heck last year Eli played better without him on the field. With all the new additions to the defense, and the improvements on the O-line,I for one am excited about this season.

Eli seems to have a fire lit under his ass to finish strong in his last season. I see no reason, with the easier schedule, to not believe they have a good chance to make the playoffs. Gettleman did the right thing.

Agreed 100%... although there are no easy schedules in the NFL.

Yeah cause we all know how great this team has been since Odell got here. Has been a major difference maker with the one humiliating wild card round where he completely blew it. The one year he actually made it through a season. I know I'm gonna miss things like the mock dog pissing in the end zone. The guy is a complete head case.

Nearly 10 points per game better with him in the lineup.

Because the team was in a great condition before he got here? lol

And by you logic Eli should of been cut three years ago, his production hasnt been anywhere near what his cap value is.

Atleast OBJ is a top 5 WR in the NFL.

Eli in his current form barely cracks the top 15.

Because the team was in a great condition before he got here? lol

And by you logic Eli should of been cut three years ago, his production hasnt been anywhere near what his cap value is.

Atleast OBJ is a top 5 WR in the NFL.

Eli in his current form barely cracks the top 15.

Yeah that sounds about right. I would have supported dropping Eli and his insane contract three years ago no problem.

Eli will be glad to know hell be throwing to Cap Space

I don't give a fuck who Eli is throwing to this year. He's become irrelevant to the current team. This is about the future well being of the franchise. And OBJ, who has lost a step and is not anywhere near the player he was, would have been a detriment to the team.

And no, OBJ is not the best player/athlete Eli ever played with. That is Saquon, and it's not even close.

Eli will be glad to know he’ll be throwing to Cap Space

Honestly I'm not too worried about it. Whether it Jeremy Droppy or Plax or Hakeem Nicks or Tiki, when we lose a guy there's always a fair amount of hand-wringing but Eli bounces back... and occasionally wins the Super Bowl. Honestly, I think he performs better without the big egos on offense.

I don't give a fuck who Eli is throwing to this year. He's become irrelevant to the current team. This is about the future well being of the franchise. And OBJ, who has lost a step and is not anywhere near the player he was, would have been a detriment to the team.

And no, OBJ is not the best player/athlete Eli ever played with. That is Saquon, and it's not even close.

Lol pump the brakes on Barkley amigo. Eli is the one who said OBJ was his most talented teammate. I dont believe hes lost a step and hes every bit the player he once was. But well see this fall.

Lol pump the brakes on Barkley amigo. Eli is the one who said OBJ was his most talented teammate. I dont believe hes lost a step and hes every bit the player he once was. But well see this fall.

That's Eli's opinion... OBJ was talented which explains the massive contract he received... but in football more than any other sport, it's about those blue collar players who show up on Sundays... Nothing against OBJ but this train has left the station.