SportsWrath

Haskins

Nas

Could he really be available at 6th and more importantly is he worth taking at that spot? From what I know about him (which is limited) he doesn't strike me as that can't miss player but maybe some of you guys like BB25 who pay attention to college football can shed a light here...

Secondly, am I the only one expect the Giants to trade OBJ before the draft?

I think the Jags will make a move to jump ahead of the Giants and get Haskins....and yes

Right now I feel if he's there at 6th, maybe draft him? I don't think we should jump ahead of anyone at this point. His completion % is really low. That kid from Clemson yesterday was amazing... a 19 year old freshman with all the poise in the world.

Like Fringe said he'll be the #1 QB in the draft, I'm willing to bet some team does a trade to go grab him.

There are other QBS though I'm sure Getty and his crew are going to take a good long look at.

OBJ isn't going anywhere lol

If the 9ers offer us their 1st and 3rd, would you not take that deal? Given the salary cap hell we've been in, I'm pretty open to see what's out there...

I don't think he is worthy. He was nothing until November. Cardel Jones was a better prospect than him. He will be out of the league in 4 years

Well, he had only played in 8 games in '17. So you'd be accurate to say "he's made tremendous progress in his first full year"

Half full

If the 9ers offer us their 1st and 3rd, would you not take that deal? Given the salary cap hell we've been in, I'm pretty open to see what's out there...

Who would you put at WR1? Theres no way theyd create a huge hole to fill for a first and third.

Well, he had only played in 8 games in '17. So you'd be accurate to say "he's made tremendous progress in his first full year"

Half full

Kinda like how Jones would been a first rounder if he left after his Junior year

Yeah, they don't have a good record of QB's at Ohio State- if that's what you're getting at. It seems that QB's from middle tier schools do better in the NFL because they're used to getting pressure and taking sacks, etc.

Why stop at OBJ?

Let's see what we can get for Barkley, he should be worth a couple firsts to the Raiders, why not take that deal?

While we are at it lets see what Shepard will bring? He should be worth a second or a third round pick somewhere.

Tomlinson was one of the higher rated DTs this year, he should bring some value.

It's because you can't build a team of rookies and take them to the SB, you have to keep your star players around to win games, OBJ wins games.

Look at how well the Raiders defence did without Mack this year.

After watching last night how Clemson carved them up, it didn't help Jonah Williams stock at all.

I thought their center Pierschbacher looks pretty impressive in the first half that I watched.. dude was tossing DT's around

On Defense Q Williams looked like a force