SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

fuck ........I just heard that too ...............they said it had failed this morning ........but now its agreed for £ 16 M ( please can we have Suarez back instead )

I suppose I am going to learn to love Mario now .........against my better judgement

Fuckin "why always me" Mario!

Suarez pissed me off with that biting shit. If would have just hauled off and punched the other fuckers I would have respected him a little. That biting shit was fucked up.

Not a pleasant return to White Hart Lane for Harry ! A very poor performance from QPR. You need to get something out of the next game JR ( a goal would be nice ).

Man U look very ordinary at the moment Boo. Lacking quality in my opinion. Injury to Smalling didn't help. Lets see if the new signings are any good.

Can Liverpool get something out of the game today at The Etihad .......not going to be easy.

Man City were much better team than Liverpool yesterday. Liverpool looked like a team in transition. Not bad ....but not great either.

I think we will improve steadily this season , but will be unlikely to challenge City or Chelsea for the top spots.

Good performance from Liverpool today, that first goal was nice. I think Balotelli is going to be a steal of signing, well only if he behaves himself. Plus after watching the game yesterday, it was really a much stronger performance from Rangers. The game could have been 3-0. Last time they were in the PL, it took them til Christmas to win their first game, so this is a good start. I don't expect anything from the United game in two weeks. I think United will get three points, but as long as QPR plays well.

Well, it's been a while. here's my thoughts.

Chelsea look the part, early favorites. Diego Costa off to a flyer.

Arsenal, they just look unbalanced. They look like they have some serious issues when not in possession.

City, if you look at it, same type start as 2 years ago. Looking at Chelsea, it would seem City aren't as good.

Liverpool, yes they beat Spurs easy, I just don't like their set up. I don't get the Balotelli signing at all.

As for United, ughhh!. I missed both games last week because I was in Toronto and all I can say is I'm glad. Talk about a team without a head right now, I'm fine with the signings but until they get the guy to play box to box they are in trouble. Rooney's first 3 games as captain he has been underwhelming. The Burnley game was dreck, the MK Dons loss was an embarrassment. Somewhere David Moyes is smiling.

• 2 weeks later...

England looked bloody good with the new 'diamond formation ' in beating Switzerland ( ranked 9 in the world ) 2-0 away on Monday night.

Maybe Roy and the boys have turned the corner after that dismal showing in the World Cup .

Anyway ......back to the Premiership .........huge game coming up between Q-JR and Boo Utd.

Really don't know what to say after that match. I am happy they stole a point there, but Rio is a liability back there. You can't fault him for the first goal, because Crouch jumped on him, but he should have been more physical with him. Stoke were really physical all day in the box, and maybe a penalty should have been awarded. They also did a good job controlling the game, but when they get counter attacked, they are slow to catch up. Lack of fitness is worrisome also. One of those games where I don't know what to say. Kranjcar looks like a different player from last year.