SportsWrath

This ought to make you guys happy

fringe

:LMAO:

Just like yesterday, last year and the year before that.

I've been a Mets fan since 1984. Basically, my whole life. But every year, and every game I watch, they push me further towards rooting for the Rays.

Tyler Clippard had 7 K's in 3 innings against the Mets today. Tyler Clippard. The Mets got a bases load shot line drive off the bat of Rod Barajas with 2 outs in the 9th down by a run... and it gets caught in the air. If it were any other team (save maybe the Cubs), that ball gets down and the score is at least tied.

Today I watched my first Mets game of the season, and I get the same knots and nausea in my stomach that I've had the last 3 years. This team sucks to root for.

I've been a Mets fan since 1984. Basically, my whole life. But every year, and every game I watch, they push me further towards rooting for the Rays.

Tyler Clippard had 7 K's in 3 innings against the Mets today. Tyler Clippard. The Mets got a bases load shot line drive off the bat of Rod Barajas with 2 outs in the 9th down by a run... and it gets caught in the air. If it were any other team (save maybe the Cubs), that ball gets down and the score is at least tied.

Today I watched my first Mets game of the season, and I get the same knots and nausea in my stomach that I've had the last 3 years. This team sucks to root for.

I feel your pain...I have been watching the Mets since 1973, also the same year I saw my first game live. Thank GOD I was too busy cooking and doing household chores to even bother listening on the radio. Rooting for the Metropolitans sure gives one perspective on what being a Jets fan is all about. :mellow: