SportsWrath

So now that the Giants are eliminated from the playoffs, let's look towards FA/Draft

BlueInCanada

I don't mean as far as running style or body type, I mean, "fourth round pick who doesn't contribute."

Andre Williams started 7 games, played in all 16, and had over 200 carries his rookie year. Gallman hasn't had the opportunity. The jury is still out on him. The guy was a gamer in college. We should give him and Darwka a chance.

Andre Williams started 7 games, played in all 16, and had over 200 carries his rookie year. Gallman hasn't had the opportunity. The jury is still out on him. The guy was a gamer in college. We should give him and Darwka a chance.

That's fair. My analysis is really more of a gut feeling.

Case in point: we have terrible backs. Why is Gallman not getting a chance?

A bit. I was thinking in terms of who might still be of age the next time the roster is loaded enough to compete for a championship. You could put Engram, Shepard, and Webb in that group. Goodson too. Snacks and OV, maybe. JPP, DRC and Jenkins are too old.

I like him but he's not finishing tackles as he used to. No one is, for that matter.

Yup. You guys need A LOT of help in the coming years.

Yup. You guys need A LOT of help in the coming years.

I disagree... it's amazing that when one unit sucks donkey balls, it's a domino effect of sorts... Fix the OL and we're talking championships again... shit even this season can be salvaged despite the shithole we're in.

Thing is, when that one unit sucks so bad...it's one year wasted of everyone else. If we don't make the playoffs, I really do wonder what Beckham is going to do in the offseason...I get that we have him and can hold him an extra year...but if we don't show some level of progress...if I'm him, I want to join a team on the upswing...not one stuck in neutral.

Tell you what, I only got to see the 4th but Gallman looked light years ahead of any of the other backs on the roster.

I don't know if I'm ready to give up on this season... yes 0-4 is bad but there's a chance we turn this around and honestly whether we pick 1 or 10, it doesn't really matter... it's about the quality of the pick. Right now we have 2 1st rounders (Apple & Flowers) who are not looking very good... both are very young and may very well turn it around... but the early returns are not promising.

I don't know if I'm ready to give up on this season... yes 0-4 is bad but there's a chance we turn this around and honestly whether we pick 1 or 10, it doesn't really matter... it's about the quality of the pick. Right now we have 2 1st rounders (Apple & Flowers) who are not looking very good... both are very young and may very well turn it around... but the early returns are not promising.

4 losses, two in the division and all 4 in the conference.

It's not mathematically impossible, but... let's keep it real... it's impossible to come back from that.

They need to rattle off at least 11 wins out of 12 games. It's not impossible but 10-6 with this conference and division record doesn't get you in the playoffs unless philly, Dallas, and Washington all fall flat.

Really? You think Elliot or Gurley would be doing well with our offensive line?

The Rams have a worse oline than we do and he is creating his own yards there. I am just saying this type of thinking is whats wrong with Reese...Well player A is just good enough, so we shouldnt look to upgrade at that position

Take this broken Wing and learn to punt again ..........

oh you're on fire today! He has a weird follow thru- especially on "coffin corner kicks. More accurately, he has no follow thru- his leg seems to freeze after contact. I think it's intentional, because he has full follow on booming kicks. It makes me think of when Dan Reeves wanted the punter to aim for the sidelines- and we ended up with a few shanks then. I'm fine with him kicking it out of the end zone most times.

I disagree... it's amazing that when one unit sucks donkey balls, it's a domino effect of sorts... Fix the OL and we're talking championships again... shit even this season can be salvaged despite the shithole we're in.

We will agree to disagree. Cheers buddy.