SportsWrath

Gonna make a call here...

Zelmo

Eli's having girl trouble....guy is a veteran, and though he has always made some bad decisions, has always made some bad throws, recently he's looked completely in a fog just making his reads. Shouldn't be happening to him, and I guarantee you he's having some trouble at home. Think Pau Gasol. Nothing like a girl to get in someone's head.

Time will tell.

-Z

Eli's having girl trouble....guy is a veteran, and though he has always made some bad decisions, has always made some bad throws, recently he's looked completely in a fog just making his reads. Shouldn't be happening to him, and I guarantee you he's having some trouble at home. Think Pau Gasol. Nothing like a girl to get in someone's head.

Time will tell.

-Z

That.... really makes sense.

I've had similar questions about Eli before... unlike his brother, he does seem to have phases where his head isn't in the game. When he's in it, he's quality... but there's no room in the NFL for anything less than 100% focus.

There you go.

I am probably way off but isn't Eli usually worse at home then away. Maybe it's me but the biggest letdowns seem to be at home. Maybe Jim can get me the stats.

Edit:

Looked it up myself and he's been better at home since 2007 then away (using QB rating). In 2009 he was much better. Most of INTs last year were away (almost double).

you know, the dog dismissed this theory initially, but given the comments made by little eli last night regarding stokley, perhaps there is more to this story:

"He had a small package, I’ll tell ya, his package got a lot bigger in the middle of the game.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/eli-manning-seemed-impressed-with-brandon-stokelys-growing-package-2011-9

The offense looks badly out of synch. How does a QB get into a rhythm if your receivers keep dropping the fucking ball? Manningham looks like he has regressed two years.

The only time the running game is working is when Gilbride gets slapped in the back of the head so he can call a run. When the Rams were busy running that no huddle offense, Giants should have been doing some power running to give the defense a chance to regroup.

you know, the dog dismissed this theory initially, but given the comments made by little eli last night regarding stokley, perhaps there is more to this story:

"He had a small package, I’ll tell ya, his package got a lot bigger in the middle of the game.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/eli-manning-seemed-impressed-with-brandon-stokelys-growing-package-2011-9

lol i heard that too.