SportsWrath

Mets get no love here

It's wilmer Flores getting a Gatorade bath.

Let's see how Mets fans react after a four game losing streak. You guys are a fickle lot. I have friends that turned down opening day tickets..that I bought... because "fuck that team..Todd fucking Frazier is all they brought in, fuck that franchise". Now they're all like fuck yeah the Mets best team since the 98 Yankees!!!

That division is tough..the Phillies and braves aren't pushovers..I'd be especially worried about the braves..they have an extraordinarily aggressive gm...come July, if they're in the hunt, they have the money and prospects to get any players available. AA will pull the trigger...just not too sure who will be available..most if the best players are on contending teams... especially pitchers

I swear I posted this before the bullpen meltdown.

That was one shitty fucking inning... no one could find the strike zone. I did agree with DeGrom coming out at that point though, he was over 100 pitches gave up two hits... I do not like Lugo coming in for one batter, but a ground ball ends the inning.

I hope Wheeler comes out tonight and gives close to what he did in his last start... 1 run over 7 innings...

That was one shitty fucking inning... no one could find the strike zone. I did agree with DeGrom coming out at that point though, he was over 100 pitches gave up two hits... I do not like Lugo coming in for one batter, but a ground ball ends the inning.

I hope Wheeler comes out tonight and gives close to what he did in his last start... 1 run over 7 innings...

That was vs. the Marlins, right?

They will... they did not even look bad last night. Wheeler was giving up hits but he was not getting rocked. I do not know why the Mets can not seem to find a catcher who can throw guys out though.

I cant remember anyone other than Rivera. Even piazza had issues. Hundley wasnt too bad.

It is so much better watching the Mets this year. Always expecting a rally as opposed to last year once they went down 1-0 I assumed a loss

Agreed