SportsWrath

2011 MLB Predictions

fringe

yeah he overachieved as far as im concerned. i didnt like that trade when they made it.

looks like ludwig's a similar case

we were trying to replace uribe instead of getting a shortstop. i would've been fine with a light hitter with more range and arm.

that position is important for that pitching staff.

as for ludwig, he suffers from lackapujol, further comlicated by lackaAgon

we were trying to replace uribe instead of getting a shortstop. i would've been fine with a light hitter with more range and arm.

that position is important for that pitching staff.

as for ludwig, he suffers from lackapujol, further comlicated by lackaAgon

Bumgarner and 2 great prospects for Reyes.

You dig?

ask for belt, they like cody ross better anyway

he's got to learn to lay off the inside pitch and to play right field. can't do that in the majors.

he'll be back. i would trade him though. never did like tall, lanky hitters much.

i think belt would've come around sooner rather than later. the 8 walks are encouraging, i thought he had some good ABs despite the BA.

i'd trade bumgarner before belt personally

most of his hits were not flush contact. they were dinks and thangs. he didn't really have many loud outs. he does work the count well.

can you name many 6ft 5 singles hitters? i can't. how tall is hunter pence?

well he slugged .620 with 23 hrs and 112 rbi in 136 minor league games and made the team after only one year in the farm so i think he'll turn out to be more than a singles hitter.

but i bet we can count richie sexton's singles on two hands :LMAO:

think maybe he was rushed up too soon. 136 career minor league games isn't a lot and i'm not sure how to feel about him crying in bochy's office when he was told he made the team.

still, i'll take a young potential slugger with discipline over a young potential slugger who strikes out too much like mike stanton all day

well he slugged .620 with 23 hrs and 112 rbi in 136 minor league games and made the team after only one year in the farm so i think he'll turn out to be more than a singles hitter.

but i bet we can count richie sexton's singles on two hands :LMAO:

think maybe he was rushed up too soon. 136 career minor league games isn't a lot and i'm not sure how to feel about him crying in bochy's office when he was told he made the team.

still, i'll take a young potential slugger with discipline over a young potential slugger who strikes out too much like mike stanton all day

yeah but that was A ball. he's been billed as a gap to gap hitter. a lefty in ATT will have to learn to appreciate gaps, so that's not a bad thing.

in my eyes, a big slingin lefty like mabumga is a more cherished possession than a 1st baseman. but, i'd probably trade either for reyes.