SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

• 2 weeks later...

You know.

As much as I hate to say it, but does anyone even remember the Superbowl besides Egils and Patty fans?

I mean this offseason just seemed like "Ok SB is done with now onto other things"

Seems like every year they beat us over the head with the winner and how they will repeat and how the other team will bounce back, this year there is practically nothing I see on NFL network even about the SB lol

You know.

As much as I hate to say it, but does anyone even remember the Superbowl besides Egils and Patty fans?

I mean this offseason just seemed like "Ok SB is done with now onto other things"

Seems like every year they beat us over the head with the winner and how they will repeat and how the other team will bounce back, this year there is practically nothing I see on NFL network even about the SB lol

So what?

Why don't you ask me if I care?

Go ahead.

I did this thread for Eagles fans or anyone interested on this MB.

Canada Giants fans... :facepalm:

So what?

Why don't you ask me if I care?

Go ahead.

I did this thread for Eagles fans or anyone interested on this MB.

Canada Giants fans... :facepalm:

Do you care?

Cause it seems like you do <3

I'm just saying, I've never seen a SB so forgotten quickly than this past one.

Take it how you want, obviously you've taken it some way.

Do you care?

You think I give a shit whether you or The NFL Network don't talk about The SB enough?

lol

Ok.

Do you care?

Its just that The Eagles are prohibitive favorites for at least the next 6 Super Bowls, and everybody in the know is aware of it so the talking heads are looking to hype other stories to keep readership/viewership engaged.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Its just that The Eagles are prohibitive favorites for at least the next 6 Super Bowls, and everybody in the know is aware of it so the talking heads are looking to hype other stories to keep readership/viewership engaged.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

:laugh: OEF bringing the logic.

So you are saying it's going to be like the Andy Reid years?

Yeah, but none of the donut crumbs and powdered sugar that were daily staples in the weight room with AR around (emphasis on the round)

I hope I put you in a better position to successfully respond but if not, its on me and I have to do a better job

Times yours.

Hey BG, does that about cover the phrases we heard in every post game presser with fatso. I mean, except for the commonly overheard " Yeah, that's right. 4 extra large with pepperoni. Put it on my tab and hurry up. I haven't eaten in 6 hours"

Yeah, but none of the donut crumbs and powdered sugar that were daily staples in the weight room with AR around (emphasis on the round)

I hope I put you in a better position to successfully respond but if not, its on me and I have to do a better job

Times yours.

Hey BG, does that about cover the phrases we heard in every post game presser with fatso. I mean, except for the commonly overheard " Yeah, that's right. 4 extra large with pepperoni. Put it on my tab and hurry up. I haven't eaten in 6 hours"

:laugh: That about covers it OEF

What kind of dumbass wins the Super Bowl and resigns for a measely $2 million signing bonus. Foles has deserved another chance to start outside of that set up for failure stint with the Rams for years.