SportsWrath

Giants v. Panthers Game Day Thread

CrazedDogs

Bad calls didn't help, but in my view Odell was the primary reason we lost. The muffed punt plus the 4th down play where he dropped a pass right in his hands were the deciding factor.

He more than made up for it... I get it was a horrible mistake but games should never be summarized into one play.... say did Eli throw any INTs this game?

This game kept going back and forth - you cant call 1 or 2 plays in the middle of the game as the reason we lost. The whole game script changes. To me it was the refs game through and through....and throughout all those phantom calls to keep the Panthers drives alive - the bit where they gave a first down when CMC was short and also let the panthers spike it - that was the reason this game was snatched from us and given to Carolina.

I cant fucking wait to punch Newton in the fucking face - this fucking dickhead just fumbled like a bitch and by sheer luck the Giants defender stepped out of bounds and couldnt recover the fumble. This motherfucker standsup, smiles and then makes that shitty 'First Down' dance shit. I wanted rip his face off at that point.

Obviously the 2 INTs were bad... but that punt debacle directly cost 7 points, and if Odell just stays away from the ball like he should that is going to be Giants ball on the 20

That was one.

If the ref doesn't call the Cam hit he doesn't see, that's another 7.

If the ref doesn't call the roughing on Collins that didn't happen, that's another 7.

Clearly the best team lost on Sunday.

I cant fucking wait to punch Newton in the fucking face - this fucking dickhead just fumbled like a bitch and by sheer luck the Giants defender stepped out of bounds and couldnt recover the fumble. This motherfucker standsup, smiles and then makes that shitty 'First Down' dance shit. I wanted rip his face off at that point.