SportsWrath

Barkley setting records like it's going out of style.

BlueInCanada

• 2 weeks later...

43734028_1023153094561782_31191311186667

Pretty much.

You watch what that kid does week in and week out and especially on a night like last night... and say to yourself, "if there was a single other member of the offense contributing we'd be putting up 30 points a game.

Barkley was 100% worth that pick, at least so far.

You know, it's funny... before the draft people were comparing him to Barry Sanders, and I rolled my eyes the same way when I hear that Myles Jack is the next Lawrence Taylor.

But fucking a.... this line is absolute trash... and just LOOK at what he does. Maybe I'm just a homer but yeah... I kind of see Barry Sanders out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1aYHFBeKa4

I cant say I knew he'd be this good this quick, but I said from the beginning he had the best chance to be Barry like then anyone I've ever seen. He is the only reason I'm still excited to watch the games in this miserable season.

You know, it's funny... before the draft people were comparing him to Barry Sanders, and I rolled my eyes the same way when I hear that Myles Jack is the next Lawrence Taylor.

But fucking a.... this line is absolute trash... and just LOOK at what he does. Maybe I'm just a homer but yeah... I kind of see Barry Sanders out there.

So true. I knew he was going to be good, I thought maybe on the level of Tomlinson or Faulk. At worst, Reggie Bush. Which would have been disappointing, but Bush was still a pretty okay player. Sanders? I didn't dare set that level of expectation.

And I still wouldn't say he's the 'next' Sanders. I would say he's the first Saquon Barkley.

Sephiroth,

I think you and I were on the same page on who we wanted the giants to Draft in the first round. And I for sure was not too thrilled when the Giants selected Barkley. But I tell you what... I honestly think the Giants made best choice...

Sephiroth,

I think you and I were on the same page on who we wanted the giants to Draft in the first round. And I for sure was not too thrilled when the Giants selected Barkley. But I tell you what... I honestly think the Giants made best choice...

I was actually hoping we'd trade down and grab that guard that Indy took, but Hernandez seems to be outplaying him anyway.

So yeah, I have to give a solid "I was wrong" on this one.