SportsWrath

OBJ

Blindgreed1

As good a player as he is, there's just something off about that guy. I don't know what to do with him, you drop him and the team is immediately worse, but I can't see any team winning with a guy like that as a team leader either.

You send him to a psychologist to find out what his issue is and help him get it together.

Lol you guys are going off on a dude who was probably in a lot of pain and immediately realized his season was over? This was his contract year, essentially, now he's going to have to go out next year and reestablish a value that he really already had.

Lol you guys are going off on a dude who was probably in a lot of pain and immediately realized his season was over? This was his contract year, essentially, now he's going to have to go out next year and reestablish a value that he really already had.

I think people are just bored.

0-5 season not much to talk about.

Guy is devastated, his season is over, and who knows what shape he bounces back in.

OBJ has always been an emotional guy, a is one of the most liked/respected guys in the locker room. In a season where the Giants needed him the most he's gonna be watching from the sidelines, and as you said in a contract year.

People just don't like it when a player has any sort of personality, rather them just be some mindless drone with an assigned number.

He was crying on the sideline BEFORE he got injured.

Not talking about the injury, this was earlier in the game, he was crying for no apparent reason. Wing was consoling him. It was just.... weird.

Not talking about the injury, this was earlier in the game, he was crying for no apparent reason. Wing was consoling him. It was just.... weird.

bic just explained it, it was because of the Casillas injury

that was an explanation in the sense of when it happened and what set him off, but it isn't really an explanation, you know?

Are people really this out of it?

lol

His friend is hurt on the field, with a possible head/neck paralizing type of injury.

He shows some emotion about it and suddenly "HURRR DURR THE KID IS FUCKED IN THE HEAD"

Fuck me the next 11 weeks are gonna be long ones.

It was after the hit of Casillias(could never spell his name) guy looked like he was gonna be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life.

bic just explained it, it was because of the Casillas injury

Right now it's speculation, but the only explanations I've seen are frustration, and injuries to Brandon Marshall and Sterling Sheppard. And mind you, this isn't the first time he's cried on the sidelines. There was the interception against the Redskins (when he kicked the net) too.

Right now it's speculation, but the only explanations I've seen are frustration, and injuries to Brandon Marshall and Sterling Sheppard. And mind you, this isn't the first time he's cried on the sidelines. There was the interception against the Redskins (when he kicked the net) too.

No the exact clip is from when Casillias was down on the field.

lol holy fuck 11 more week of this.

Atleast it isnt the GMB where people are saying we should trade Eli to the Jags.

Are people really this out of it?

lol

His friend is hurt on the field, with a possible head/neck paralizing type of injury.

He shows some emotion about it and suddenly "HURRR DURR THE KID IS FUCKED IN THE HEAD"

Fuck me the next 11 weeks are gonna be long ones.

LOL, well I'm pretty far gone in terms my expectations for this team, but as for this.... if I had ever in thirty years of watching football seen another professional player break down in similar circumstances, then I think you would have a damn good point.

But I haven't. There were forty some other guys keeping their shit together.

If there weren't already a pattern of him having emotional breakdowns in pretty much every big situation he's been in as a pro, I probably wouldn't have thrown shit about it, but.... there's a pattern.

No the exact clip is from when Casillias was down on the field.

lol holy fuck 11 more week of this.

Atleast it isnt the GMB where people are saying we should trade Eli to the Jags.

was Casillas really down that long on the field? I saw him go down and didn't think it looked all that bad. Maybe that's when I went to grab a beer.

So that's (partially) why I'm coming at this like.... why would anybody be crying?

I didn't really find it weird. The guy doesn't like to lose. His time with the Giants has been filled with losing. Nothing is going right for that team. And they're in a season quickly becoming embarrassing. I'd be upset too.

But I haven't. There were forty some other guys keeping their shit together.

If there weren't already a pattern of him having emotional breakdowns in pretty much every big situation he's been in as a pro, I probably wouldn't have thrown shit about it, but.... there's a pattern.

That's pretty much where I am on it. He's been a hair trigger temper since that gawd awful debacle against Norman.