SportsWrath

Victor Cruz should be getting a call tomorrow.

boohyah

The bears have a bunch of nobodies at wr with Meredith and white going down and they still don't want him. He must've looked real bad in camp

Perhaps, but what are their options now?. He's been here and has some idea what the offense is (Insert Joke here). Considering how much bad feelings there is now with the fanbase, why not bring back a guy the fans still like. If he caught 2 passes over the middle a game, he'd be worth it.

I think the only way you bring him in is as a stopgap, not because you think he'll contribute much. I think it's just probably REALLY hard to teach four new guys an offense in six days,and at least Cruz could be brought up to speed quickly.

Of course, this assumes Marshall and Shepard are going to miss time as well, and Rudolph is unavailable or not ready.

I think the only way you bring him in is as a stopgap, not because you think he'll contribute much. I think it's just probably REALLY hard to teach four new guys an offense in six days,and at least Cruz could be brought up to speed quickly.

Of course, this assumes Marshall and Shepard are going to miss time as well, and Rudolph is unavailable or not ready.

I guarantee Rudolph is getting called up tomorrow morning