SportsWrath

What should be Ben McAdoo's new nickname?

Sephiroth

Ben McAdoo Nickname  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What should be Ben McAdoo's new nickname?

• McAdon't
    • McAdoo-doo
    • HackAdoo
    • QuackAdoo
    • McAdookie
    • McA-- fuck it, I can't believe our season's over in September.
    • Other (list below)

• 2 weeks later...

Ray handley is a little before my time but I can't imagine him having a worse game than mcadoo yesterday. It's almost like someone told him about the chargers' rep for being the best at blowing games in inconceivable ways and he said "hold my beer". The only coaching performance I can think of that's worse than this is when mike smith went for it on 4th and 1 from his own 29 yard line in overtime.

Ray handley is a little before my time but I can't imagine him having a worse game than mcadoo yesterday. It's almost like someone told him about the chargers' rep for being the best at blowing games in inconceivable ways and he said "hold my beer". The only coaching performance I can think of that's worse than this is when mike smith went for it on 4th and 1 from his own 29 yard line in overtime.

I started my Giants fandom just before Ray Handley. He took a SB caliber team and destroyed it in less than a year if my memory serves correctly. It set the team back for close to a decade before they became relevant again under the leadership of Kerry Collins and Jim Fassel.