SportsWrath

Darvish may need Tommy John.

There is no doubt in my mind they knew this last year but figured the rest and the off season would be enough. No question in my mind, it's how the Rangers are with injuries. Prince, Profar, etc. They know a guy needs a procedure but wait a year to see if the swelling goes down, let him play 1 inning, then have him get the proceudre done. I'm so sick of this team's leadership dicking around with injuries and fucking the team over.

• 2 weeks later...

It's the mismanagement of the injuries that pisses me off. I would bet money they knew last year Yu needed surgery but thought the time off would heal him. Same with profar.

So....rather then bite the bullet and maybe get the kid back late season...the wash him out for a year....that makes no sense?

Damn, that is some shortsighted thinking.....not the least of which is the guy wont get to touch a ball for a year and a half.

C. Wagon

So....rather then bite the bullet and maybe get the kid back late season...the wash him out for a year....that makes no sense?

Damn, that is some shortsighted thinking.....not the least of which is the guy wont get to touch a ball for a year and a half.

C. Wagon

It is what they do. I mean, he misses the last several weeks last year because of arm problems, and after 1 ip this spring he needs TJ?

Profar they dick around with for two years now instead of just having the surgery.

I'm sure there are more.

• 4 weeks later...