SportsWrath

We lost...

mickeef2

Yeah, all two Red Sox fans didn't blame it on Mike Lowells injury. Go fuck yourself douche nozzle.

Hm, well we knew going in that Lowell wouldn't be there pretty much. Granted, his presence would have made a world of difference, I won't deny that, but we can't make excuses. I took a fucking shot to bowing out gracefully and I'm damn well gonna live up to that. But yah, Lowell's absence forced Kotsay into the game and weakened our bench considerably to the point where Francona had no hitting options for Varitek despite carrying three catchers for the sole purpose of pinch hitting for him. Oh well. You're just bitter because you died in the regular season.

Hm, well we knew going in that Lowell wouldn't be there pretty much. Granted, his presence would have made a world of difference, I won't deny that, but we can't make excuses. I took a fucking shot to bowing out gracefully and I'm damn well gonna live up to that. But yah, Lowell's absence forced Kotsay into the game and weakened our bench considerably to the point where Francona had no hitting options for Varitek despite carrying three catchers for the sole purpose of pinch hitting for him. Oh well. You're just bitter because you died in the regular season.

I'm bitter becasue the SW douche bag likes to take shots every fucking time he has a chance to. Yet again he portrays the dumb shit he is.

Hahaha. Good point.

I wonder what sort of loaded, spoiled, dimwitted fiend would ever blame his team's performance on injuries. :ph34r:

lol I think somebody thought you were referring to them with this description, Lorf. Not that I don't see the connection (at least in the loaded and dimwitted part).

lol I think somebody thought you were referring to them with this description, Lorf. Not that I don't see the connection (at least in the loaded and dimwitted part).

I was thinking more loaded in the spoiled with cash sort of way but I guess it has multiple meanings. Y'know what, man, let's just insult everyone! I'm bitter that both of our avatars lost in the tourney because we're Boston fans anyway.

I was thinking more loaded in the spoiled with cash sort of way but I guess it has multiple meanings. Y'know what, man, let's just insult everyone! I'm bitter that both of our avatars lost in the tourney because we're Boston fans anyway.

Yeah, fuck it. He's also a fat ass gimp who wears my grandfather's plaid shorts- with white tube socks, no less. What a mess. Talking about Hank Steinbrenner, of course. ;)