SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

The bottom of the table is pretty interesting in the Championship. You have Forest, Wolves, and Villa all in big trouble.Villa have lost their last 8 our of 9. I still can't believe that Rafa Benitez decided to stay with Newcastle. They are definitely going back up.

The bottom of the table is pretty interesting in the Championship. You have Forest, Wolves, and Villa all in big trouble.Villa have lost their last 8 our of 9. I still can't believe that Rafa Benitez decided to stay with Newcastle. They are definitely going back up.

always liked Rafa's loyalty and ability to manage in difficult situations. Still a hero at Anfield. Never forget that 2005 Champions League win

You need to put up with benetez personality, but under all that is a good manager. Newcastle could be a different animal next season.

Jr, beating the teams around you is important now. Frankly blackburn and rotherham and bristol city simply don't look like they are good enough. You should be good.

League cup final sunday baby, woo hoo!!!

You need to put up with benetez personality, but under all that is a good manager. Newcastle could be a different animal next season.

Jr, beating the teams around you is important now. Frankly blackburn and rotherham and bristol city simply don't look like they are good enough. You should be good.

League cup final sunday baby, woo hoo!!!

Other than the game they got screwed over against Blackburn, their record hasn't been bad lately. A big problem has been playing at home and hopefully the win against Wigan turned that around.

• 2 weeks later...

And with that, Leicester are the only English team left in the Champions League. Amazing. With all the money and foreign management in the Premier League, it's actually slipping further behind Germany and Spain. Dortmund and Athletico right now would beat every team in England.

And with that, Leicester are the only English team left in the Champions League. Amazing. With all the money and foreign management in the Premier League, it's actually slipping further behind Germany and Spain. Dortmund and Athletico right now would beat every team in England.

yes agreed ......... Man City made a total mess of that last night too.

( could Leicester actually get to the final ? possibly )

Going back to Ireland next friday for 10 days. Can't even do a quick trip to ot as United are away both games. Looks like i will have to go to league of ireland to get my fix. Anyway getting my tickets for United v Barcelona in july, tonight

nice work Boo .......shame you weren't over for The Rugby on 18th when Ireland stunned England .

The 6 Nations this year has been exceptional ( i went to all 3 Scotland games at Murrayfield and the atmosphere has been unbelievable )

where is the Utd v Barca game by the way ... FedEx field ?

( P.S. shame you are not here for the Chelsea game at Old Trafford on Easter Day too )

nice work Boo .......shame you weren't over for The Rugby on 18th when Ireland stunned England .

The 6 Nations this year has been exceptional ( i went to all 3 Scotland games at Murrayfield and the atmosphere has been unbelievable )

where is the Utd v Barca game by the way ... FedEx field ?

( P.S. shame you are not here for the Chelsea game at Old Trafford on Easter Day too )

Easter Sunday is the day before I'm going back. I wish I could. I'd love to bring my boy over to Old Trafford, I think he'd be blown away by the experience. But I just shelled out for the game in DC tonight so at least there's that.

So it's Galway United versus St Patricks Ath on Good Friday as our fix.