SportsWrath

2019 Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

I think Nixon gave George a Pardon....???

We might need to try to get one of those for James....may I suggest tweeting something nice about the President....I think that is all it takes.

The MLB network is carrying both the Tuesday and then the BoCucks on Thursday....so I get to see them twice this week. If the fuckers keep balling like this I am going to have to get the YESS network. At it is, I listen to them on Sat Radio now...which...is sort of like when I was a kick....so there is that vibe.

I really thought they were going to win that KC game on Sunday.

This is tits as shit.

C. Wagon

I think Nixon gave George a Pardon....???

We might need to try to get one of those for James....may I suggest tweeting something nice about the President....I think that is all it takes.

The MLB network is carrying both the Tuesday and then the BoCucks on Thursday....so I get to see them twice this week. If the fuckers keep balling like this I am going to have to get the YESS network. At it is, I listen to them on Sat Radio now...which...is sort of like when I was a kick....so there is that vibe.

I really thought they were going to win that KC game on Sunday.

This is tits as shit.

C. Wagon

you should get the yes network. They're a fun team to watch..many 9th inning come backs..and Didi is about two weeks away from being back. Cc and Paxton this week!

Man thisis such a fun team.

I'm hospitalized now, will be for the next two months with Endocarditis, so watching yankee games and reading is all I do

you should get the yes network. They're a fun team to watch..many 9th inning come backs..and Didi is about two weeks away from being back. Cc and Paxton this week!

Man thisis such a fun team.

I'm hospitalized now, will be for the next two months with Endocarditis, so watching yankee games and reading is all I do

That Endocarditis is serious shit James.....you are on the rack for 2 months .. Holy Fuck.....man...you watch out for those hospital infections....

PM me your Hospital contact shit....we'll pull together a care package.

..and I am going to pull the trigger on YES.....

C. Wagon

That Endocarditis is serious shit James.....you are on the rack for 2 months .. Holy Fuck.....man...you watch out for those hospital infections....

PM me your Hospital contact shit....we'll pull together a care package.

..and I am going to pull the trigger on YES.....

C. Wagon

I know it's very serious, it can be fatal in a short period of time if not treated.

Crazy thing is...I broke my ankle on rikers island on Easter. They misdiagnosed it as a sprain. It got infected and I was screaming for them to take me to Bellevue...they said they called and had no beds.... bullshit story..they never called.

Luckily, I got out may 3 and went to the hospital. Found out my ankles broken in two places with a partial Achilles tendon tear and other ligament tears as well as cellulitis infection.

They took blood cultures and found bacteria, I had a fever of 103 one night. The next day they did and endoscope...out me out and stcuk a camera down my throat and looked at my heart. That when they saw the bacteria on one of my heart valves.

Now I'm hooked up to a picc line running from my bicep to my heart and have antibiotics put into it twice a day.

With any luck, I won't need heart surgery. The antibiotics will take care of it.

I was at Beth Israel, but I went to visit my mother in Staten island and my leg blew up again so I went to the hospital by her house...Staten island University hospital Northwell health. North site. Seaview avenue.

You don't have to send anything wags, but I appreciate the thought.

Thank you, I know you're rooting for me. I'm the toughest person I know, I'll beat this.

I know it's very serious, it can be fatal in a short period of time if not treated.

Crazy thing is...I broke my ankle on rikers island on Easter. They misdiagnosed it as a sprain. It got infected and I was screaming for them to take me to Bellevue...they said they called and had no beds.... bullshit story..they never called.

Luckily, I got out may 3 and went to the hospital. Found out my ankles broken in two places with a partial Achilles tendon tear and other ligament tears as well as cellulitis infection.

They took blood cultures and found bacteria, I had a fever of 103 one night. The next day they did and endoscope...out me out and stcuk a camera down my throat and looked at my heart. That when they saw the bacteria on one of my heart valves.

Now I'm hooked up to a picc line running from my bicep to my heart and have antibiotics put into it twice a day.

With any luck, I won't need heart surgery. The antibiotics will take care of it.

I was at Beth Israel, but I went to visit my mother in Staten island and my leg blew up again so I went to the hospital by her house...Staten island University hospital Northwell health. North site. Seaview avenue.

You don't have to send anything wags, but I appreciate the thought.

Thank you, I know you're rooting for me. I'm the toughest person I know, I'll beat this.

Fuck...if you were still inside you be dead bro.

The Lads and I will put some gear together for you.

C. Wagon

Fuck...if you were still inside you be dead bro.

The Lads and I will put some gear together for you.

C. Wagon

that's right, I'd be dead. Crazy how incompetent the NYC doc and the medical staff is probably even more incompetent. I'd be sitting in intake bullpens with 20 guys and the medical staff would be literally sleeping in their chairs. The pa's that they call doctor's all sit around speaking Haitian to each other when they should be seeing people. You cAnt get housed until you're cleared by medical. It takes 3-5 days to be housed when it shouldn't take more than 8 hours. It make my head feel like exploding just thinking about it.

Really, you don't have to send anything. That's really kind of you though.

Besides, I might not be in this hospital much longer. They're trying to get me a bed in a nursing home sort of place or find a nurse that will come to my place to clean the picc line dressing and administer the antibiotics.

that's right, I'd be dead. Crazy how incompetent the NYC doc and the medical staff is probably even more incompetent. I'd be sitting in intake bullpens with 20 guys and the medical staff would be literally sleeping in their chairs. The pa's that they call doctor's all sit around speaking Haitian to each other when they should be seeing people. You cAnt get housed until you're cleared by medical. It takes 3-5 days to be housed when it shouldn't take more than 8 hours. It make my head feel like exploding just thinking about it.

Really, you don't have to send anything. That's really kind of you though.

Besides, I might not be in this hospital much longer. They're trying to get me a bed in a nursing home sort of place or find a nurse that will come to my place to clean the picc line dressing and administer the antibiotics.

Shit James...if you go to a nursing home we will fly out and visit....those places are soul crushers when young people are in them.

Anyway....Bonji, MJ and I have a committee going on the care package...I am in charge of what can legally be sent through the mail..which is not much.

Yanks have lost two games by 2 runs otherwise they would be on a 12 game ripper.

C. Wagon

Love beating the red Sox. Hopefully the Yankees ownage of David Price continues and we get the sweep manana

Not to be ...but they keep winning series and they will give the 98' Yanks a run on wins.

I mean holy fuck they are doing this almost the entire first 3rd of the season without Didi, Stanton, Andujar or Judge. ....that has to be over 140 hours and 450 RBI not playing.

C. Wagon

Not to be ...but they keep winning series and they will give the 98' Yanks a run on wins.

I mean holy fuck they are doing this almost the entire first 3rd of the season without Didi, Stanton, Andujar or Judge. ....that has to be over 140 hours and 450 RBI not playing.

C. Wagon

I fucking jinxed them James.....they dropped their first series in over a month....fuck...I knew as soon as I typed that shit it was going to ass fuck me.

Goddamnit.

Hey...how bad is the mood on Frazier....they stuff I am reading is they are treating that sweet hitting mother fucker like red headed stepchild.

I am telling you...if they trade him its going to be ....

...again....

C. Wagon

(Maybe not in the field)

The Yankees love him. He's not getting traded. Hes the starting left fielder next year. It's the media that kills him and it upsets the kid cause he's trying to be the best player he can

He's young and misunderstood.

GOOD!

The kid balls his ass off.....Bobby Mercer was a fucking nightmare in CF when he first broke in and he turned out fine.

C. Wagon

but if the Nationals ask for him in a trade for mad Max...so long red thunder

They would be fools not to....but....he is only a C+ major league outfielder and you have to play a position in the NL.

Shit I went to bed last night and they were up 4 to zip..and I wake up to a 4 to 5 lose to those southside cocksuckers......got to get back to winning series again....

C. Wagon

They would be fools not to....but....he is only a C+ major league outfielder and you have to play a position in the NL.

Shit I went to bed last night and they were up 4 to zip..and I wake up to a 4 to 5 lose to those southside cocksuckers......got to get back to winning series again....

C. Wagon

and they get to face the American leagues best pitcher this year today...then they bullpen it tomorrow...they're getting swept.

and they get to face the American leagues best pitcher this year today...then they bullpen it tomorrow...they're getting swept.

The hell you say....I HATE the ChiSox...since I was a kid and Jimmy Persal and Harry Carey did their games.

But...Old Commisky Field was a hell of a stadium.

C. Wgaon