SportsWrath

This Yankee fan would like to thank

NYHC GIANT

For giving up on your fan favorite Johnny Damon. Not thinking he was worth the money was very nice of you. The 1-2 punch of Damon and Jeter is working out quite nicely for the Bronx bombers. I'm sure the red sux nation are also quite comfortable not having to wear their fake beards as they cheer on coco crisp.

Thanks Again! :TU:

flkw12003192255.widec.jpg

full.getty-57209980jm022_new_york_yank_4_56_20_pm.jpg

I'd also like to give a warm thanks to the Dead Sux for putting together the Cardiac, Lymph Node, Sore Hammy, I dont feel like playing 'cuase we suck squad for the 2006 season. :TU:

Maybe next year you'll have some people that stay in shape and like to play, but I doubt it.

about as classy as takin' a swing at an outfielder while a ball is in play at fenway. :rolleyes:

Did I say that guy had class? Anyway, I agree with you. Anyone who would make light of someone's cancer, or take a swing at an athlete during a game, is a freakin' retard.

Did I say that guy had class? Anyway, I agree with you. Anyone who would make light of someone's cancer, or take a swing at an athlete during a game, is a freakin' retard.

Look at the date of that post. Did anyone know it was cancerous when I posted it? No. So shut your fucking mouth, sour bitch loser.

Look at the date of that post. Did anyone know it was cancerous when I posted it? No. So shut your fucking mouth, sour bitch loser.

:lol: So it's okay to make fun of someone's enlarged lymph nodes (psst- everybody with half a brain knows that means cancer, which might explain your ignorance), but not their subsequent cancer? Jesus, you're a simpleton. And speaking of sore losers, go start another thread about how mean the mods are to you, ex-mod. :cwy:

Your recent personality change is pretty funny. You used to be bland and angry. Now you're just bland.

:lol: So it's okay to make fun of someone's enlarged lymph nodes (psst- everybody with half a brain knows that means cancer, which might explain your ignorance), but not their subsequent cancer? Jesus, you're a simpleton. And speaking of sore losers, go start another thread about how mean the mods are to you, ex-mod. :LMAO:

or an infection, tonsilitus, possibly a cold. Jackass. So by your statement you are telling us you have half a brain and you're ignorant. :clap:

or an infection, tonsilitus, possibly a cold. Jackass.

Yeah, that's why it was a back page story. -_- Everybody knew he had cancer when the story broke, genius.

Guess you won't be licking my ass by responding to my every post here anymore, huh Harry? It really was pretty pathetic, anyway.

With your recent health woe team, I'm sure a hangnail that kept out a staring pitcher would make headline news in Boston.

Yeah, it makes sense that a minor injury would be headline news on a team that has suffered a ton of injuries. :wacko: Try to think things through next time. You won't look so dopey.

Yeah, it makes sense that a minor injury would be headline news on a team that has suffered a ton of injuries. :wacko: Try to think things through next time. You won't look so dopey.

You're fucking stupid. Your team has had injury after injury, you dont think sportswriters are gonna jump on whatever little injury thats comes up to yet another starter? Who's dopey?

• 2 weeks later...