SportsWrath

Yooooooooooooooouk!

mickeef2

• 3 weeks later...

And to think it took this long for them to give this kid a full time job. Silly Kevin Millar. Some numbers to brag about:

.318 BA - 13th in AL

45 walks - 5th in AL, 11th in Majors

47 Runs - 13th in AL

.432 OBP - 5th in AL, 8th in Majors

And to think it took this long for them to give this kid a full time job. Silly Kevin Millar. Some numbers to brag about:

.318 BA - 13th in AL

45 walks - 5th in AL, 11th in Majors

47 Runs - 13th in AL

.432 OBP - 5th in AL, 8th in Majors

dude sporks suck

once he hits for a little more power he will be a good fantasy player

y do the sox have him batting leadoff then like 5th, whats goin on with crisp

Red Sox fell victim to common thinking and went for the prototypical leadoff hitter with speed in Crisp. Thing is, Crisp was coming off of an injury so they sent him back down in the order to take the pressure off and Youkilis has flourished as a leadoff hitter. I wouldn't be surprised to see things stay this way. He may not steal, but as a leadoff hitter he's batting .326 with an OBP of .436, letting the guys behind him see plenty of pitches...which Damon did so well. Sox are known to do things unconventionally, and even though it didn't work with that bullpen by committee, I think the Sox should stick with the lineup they have now and hope Coco gets hot down in the bottom of the order. It also gives Coco more of a chance to steal, batting in front of Gonzalez.

Crisp is starting to heat up, so it'll be interesting to see what they do. I know a lot of people are complaining about Coco as a leadoff man, but nobody was complaining after the first five games of the season before he got hurt.

I'm loving the YOOOOOOOOUK chants on the road, though.

2001995177.jpg

ok i am watching the sox game right now, why do they do this yoooouuuukkkk chant every friggin time he does a thing. He just caught a grouball and they chanted it. My god, can you save it for hits and nice plays. The guy is going to get a cup of water one day and they'll be raining down with the yooooouuuuukkkk chants

ok i am watching the sox game right now, why do they do this yoooouuuukkkk chant every friggin time he does a thing. He just caught a grouball and they chanted it. My god, can you save it for hits and nice plays. The guy is going to get a cup of water one day and they'll be raining down with the yooooouuuuukkkk chants

Plow obviously not around during the Lou Pinella era.

Why does Juiceon Giambalco do a curtain call after every HR regardless of the score?