SportsWrath

Some here never miss a chance to trash Eli... fucking sad.

D Jax is a piece of shit... he got lucky once with a punt return and some here cant get over it...

As far as the topic of this thread, I think its worth considering.

Some here never miss a chance to trash Eli... fucking sad.

D Jax is a piece of shit... he got lucky once with a punt return and some here cant get over it...

It was a big fuckng play. That’s like saying forgive Pisarcik or judkins

So one play a game instead of it being decided by chance it's decided by the actual players and coaches of the game.

Weird people would want that lol

I'd be ok with it if it wasn't a 15 yard play. Roughly double what an average Kansas City passing play goes for.

Make it 25 yards or more, now we're talking... that's "pulling the goalie."

Its going to lead to more stupid crazy finishes. Im so tired or games where whoever has the ball last wins

Absolutely. Maybe its the Giants fan in me but Id kill to see some shut outs and blowouts once in a while. The offense has every advantage, I dont know why theyre discussing more rules to give them more advantages.

Ill bite, if a team uses the 4th and 15 conversion chance, they have to try to score on that possession down one lineman. If you want to win, prepare for the possibility of getting your QB rocked!

Or, how about all penalties on the defense result in a replay of the 4th and 15? No first downs on penalties.

Absolutely. Maybe its the Giants fan in me but Id kill to see some shut outs and blowouts once in a while. The offense has every advantage, I dont know why theyre discussing more rules to give them more advantages.

Ill bite, if a team uses the 4th and 15 conversion chance, they have to try to score on that possession down one lineman. If you want to win, prepare for the possibility of getting your QB rocked!

Or, how about all penalties on the defense result in a replay of the 4th and 15? No first downs on penalties.

Maybe Im just turning into abget off my lawn old man but Id just like to see teams get a lead and chew clock with a successful 4 min offense a bit more. All these crazy finishes were cool at first but it just seems like the game is over-saturated with them now. But youre prob right, its just being a giant fan and seeing our team come up on the losing side of these scenarios so often that makes me dislike them so much even when its not a giants game

They struck down that ridiculous rule change. If the Giants were ever beating the Eagles by a score late in the game, that would have been an easy first down completion to Ertz down the middle of the field.