SportsWrath

Giants sign Golden Tate

Herc

Although.

Kind of a weird move.

You sign a guy who is going to make an impact and help win games, and give him a guaranteed money.

Yet turn around and trade away players and go into full rebuild mode.

I don't fucking know what Getty is doing lol

If the Giants could snag Chris Hogan or even Jordy Nelson, id feel less dread going into this season. Nelson was coming on for Oakland toward the end of the season.

We need someone to stretch the field.

The only good to come out of this is Dayne will be compelled to change his screen name. Otherwise, yawn

Damn it!

Supposedly he didn't have much impact for the Eagles because it was too late in the season to learn the playbook or some shit. Still as bad as the Lions are, they were much worse without him. :ThinkingScratchHead2-small:

We need someone to stretch the field.

Thats opposite of what the Giants are doing. Theyre pretty clearly building an offense built around Barkley and keeping possession because Manning is panicky in the pocket, still has a retooled offensive line, and they dont have another option at QB. He cant throw a deep ball.

Thats opposite of what the Giants are doing. Theyre pretty clearly building an offense built around Barkley and keeping possession because Manning is panicky in the pocket, still has a retooled offensive line, and they dont have another option at QB. He cant throw a deep ball.

Yep.

So DG signs a guy who can get open downfield.

Maybe he isnt so off trading OBJ since they have a hard on for letting Eli run this team into the fucking ground.

Blindgreed tried to prove to me what a great pickup he was for the Eagles last year. let's see what he thinks now.

I said it then and I'll say it now - Tate is a damn good football player.

Wish we had him when he was 24 rather than 30, but still... I'll take it.

Still need a deep threat though.

Is it Corey Coleman?

Yep.

So DG signs a guy who can get open downfield.

Maybe he isnt so off trading OBJ since they have a hard on for letting Eli run this team into the fucking ground.

I think Tate is more a guy who catches the ball within 10 yards of the LOS and gets the YAC. But thats just what Ive been reading.