SportsWrath

Tiki, for the love of God...

Ggirl

Are you never again going to step up, be a man and act like you spent you entire professional career with the GIANTS?

Matt Lauer askes Tiki to "go out on a limb" and predict the score for Sunday.

Tiki replies "I have no idea".

WTF?

Can't you even act like you are rooting for the GIANTS?

Loser. :brooding:

In his defense, he was probably thinking, "If I pick the Pats, I'll be twice the pariah in Giantland that I am now. If I pick the Giants, they'll think I'm sucking up." He probably also, like most football people, doesn't think the Giants have a real chance anyway. He's really in a no-win situation when it comes to predicting the winner.

Are you never again going to step up, be a man and act like you spent you entire professional career with the GIANTS?

WTF?

Archie Manning, "The Patriots will win the Superbowl"

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=rss...f2e&from=33

He gets no credit from me anyway.

He named his son Eli.

Yeah, I know it was prior to the Green Bay game. But he wouldn't pick the Giants to beat Greenbay. (which by the way I did). But he did say that who ever won the Greenbay-Giants game would lose to the Pats.

Based on how well the Pats play, not dumb football anaylis based but really sucky being a dad.

Also have you seen him at all this week..... I have seen some clips.... It is all stuff like this...

Q: "What do you think of Eli against the Pats?"

Archie: "It was really assume that Peyton won last year, we we all really proud of Peyton....Peyton.....Peyton....Peyton...."

I have never seen a parent with more blatant favoring of one child over another. Hello, McFly, you are suppose to at least pretend you love all your children equally.

Tiki is just bitter that the team is better without him than with him, and jealous. I see him as the equivalent of Don Shula for the Pats. An attention getter has-been.

But Archie is 100% asshole.

WTF?

Maybe he's rooting against the Giants because he's jealous they're doing this without him.

WTF?

Simms won't either but I guess he gets a pass. <_<

Simms won't either but I guess he gets a pass. <_<

Simms doesn't have a bunch of bullshit surrounding him regarding his years as a GIANT.

Tiki just seems jealous, bitter or both.

I like the guy...I'd like him to try to get back the respect he deserves as a former GIANT.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and guess that Eli's grandfather was named

Elisha Archie Manning Jr.

And his great grandfather was named

Elisha Archie Manning

Pretty big limb.

You like to live dangerously, huh?

Pretty big limb.

You like to live dangerously, huh?

Well, I am less certain of the Manning family history as I am of the outcome of SB, which will be that for the third time this year a QB named Brady leads his team to victory over a team whose QB is named Manning.

Well, I am less certain of the Manning family history as I am of the outcome of SB, which will be that for the third time this year a QB named Brady leads his team to victory over a team whose QB is named Manning.

You sound just as sure as Cowboy and Packer fans sounded. :rolleyes:

And I took you for such a smart guy...geez.

You're a Patriots fan. :rolleyes:

You sound just as sure as Cowboy and Packer fans sounded. :rolleyes:

Well, the Giant fans who believe that the upset of the year is upon us sound just like the Jets, Chargers, Bills, Bengals, Browns, Cowboys, Dolphins, Redskins, Colts, Bills, Eagles, Ravens, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Giants, Jaguars, Chargers fans all of whom thought their team would end the perfect season...

:P Just hav'n fun with ya....