SportsWrath

Called it; Elliot Manzieling it already

Treehugger

Ezekiel Elliott's girlfriend posts photos of domestic abuse

Tiffany Thompson, the girlfriend of Dallas Cowboys rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott, posted a series of graphic photos Friday on her Instagram account indicating she is a victim of domestic violence.

"Just for every women out there getting abused it's time to put a stop to it," Thompson wrote on Instagram. "This has been happening to me for months and it finally got out of control to where I was picked up and thrown across the room by my arms. Thrown into walls. Being choked to where I have to gasp for breath. Bruised everywhere, mentally and physically abused. It's not okay. So I want each and everyone one of you girls to step away now from domestic violence. You're worth so much more. I got told it was called "tough love" I'm sorry if you love someone you don't touch your loved ones."

The photos were deleted 40 minutes after they were published, but here are screenshots:

4688211.png(Photo: Instagram )6_4688193.png(Photo: Instagram)

Elliott’s girlfriend doesn’t mention his name in the caption, but does tag his Instagram account in her second series of graphic photos.

The Dallas Cowboys nor Elliott have commented on the matter.

After perusing the Cowboys forums, it sounds like it's just a gold digger who has been scorned.

Claims she was assaulted in the car by Elliot, multiple eye witnesses say nothing happened and there was no assault.

When she claimed he was living with her and abusing her, Elliot wasnt even living in the same city at the time.

Bitches be crazy yo.

People were jumping to conclusions about Jay Bromley not too long ago over even less evidence.

I guess he filed for divorce papers, she wants money.

Elliot's lawyers or whatever say they have text messages from the crazy-ex saying she was gonna set him up on rape/abuse charges or some shit.

Once again, bitches be crazy yo.

I guess he filed for divorce papers, she wants money.

Elliot's lawyers or whatever say they have text messages from the crazy-ex saying she was gonna set him up on rape/abuse charges or some shit.

Once again, bitches be crazy yo.

Everyone wants money. Whatever happened to wanting to be happy? The two things don't go together.

She has been suffering for months but suddenly decides to come out the moment the dude signs a multimillior dollar contract?? Bitch please. We shouldn't even be discussing this. Let him play. The boys have enough problems with their players as it is. People we were all crying about because they didn't sign with us BTW.....