SportsWrath

So who's going to the Superbowl?

BlueInCanada

Gotta feel bad for Reid though, dudes getting the Marty Shotenheirmer treatment.

They coach good teams, wins games, but when it comes to getting to and winning the big game, they both always come up short.

he deserves it. He's the good, not great coach of our generation.

Should have been calling time outs to give his D a breather down on the final goal line stand in OT.

2 OT games with multiple lead changes- awful!

I was referring to the fact that one game was (once again) only won due to terrible officiating, and the other had a team win that's in the Super Bowl literally every year.

Is there anyone who's not a New England fan that's excited to see Tom Deflatey win his sixth Super Bowl?

liking the sarcasm Fringe.

I thought last night was brilliant. 2 great games with huge drama ( a bit tough on the Saints with the refs ...but maybe that was a bit of karma for Bountygate )

Or for the horrible call on first down

liking the sarcasm Fringe.

I thought last night was brilliant. 2 great games with huge drama ( a bit tough on the Saints with the refs ...but maybe that was a bit of karma for Bountygate )

After that play calling on that last drive the Saints didn't deserve to win, I'm glad the refs agreed lol

What kind of fucking idiot calls two pass plays stopping the clock and giving the team more then a minute and a half left and a TO which you let them keep by passing.

The type of idiot who doesn't take their team to the Super Bowl.

They run the ball three times there and kick the FG, the Rams get the ball back with maybe 45 seconds and no timeouts.

Sean Payton went full McAdoo and you never go full McAdoo.

Dee Ford getting called for lining up in the neutral zone was bogus. Is it a penalty, sure. But its the last drive of the game and from what I understand, in situations like that, the ref will give him a warning or ask him to back up. No game should be decided by a guy being lined up in the neutral zone on a play that it didnt even impact.

After that play calling on that last drive the Saints didn't deserve to win, I'm glad the refs agreed lol

What kind of fucking idiot calls two pass plays stopping the clock and giving the team more then a minute and a half left and a TO which you let them keep by passing.

The type of idiot who doesn't take their team to the Super Bowl.

They run the ball three times there and kick the FG, the Rams get the ball back with maybe 45 seconds and no timeouts.

Sean Payton went full McAdoo and you never go full McAdoo.

I agree he got too cute that last series. He went full Shanahan more like it. They did the same thing that the Falcons did against NE in that super bowl.

Dee Ford getting called for lining up in the neutral zone was bogus. Is it a penalty, sure. But its the last drive of the game and from what I understand, in situations like that, the ref will give him a warning or ask him to back up. No game should be decided by a guy being lined up in the neutral zone on a play that it didnt even impact.

I disagree. He is supposed to be a professional football player. He plays a game for a living. Knowing where to line up is fundamental. He blew it. He should be called out for it.

I disagree. He is supposed to be a professional football player. He plays a game for a living. Knowing where to line up is fundamental. He blew it. He should be called out for it.

Agreed....if he is warn first.

Apparently (I didn't know this)...the rule actually requires a ref to warn a player if he is lining up in the neutral zone...after the play...if he does it again...its a penalty.

C. Wagon