SportsWrath

LB's

With all of the talks about Arrington, Witherspoon and Peterson...how come noone brings up Cato June? 102 tackles 5 ints. Those are pretty impressive numbers and the guy is younger than any of these other knuckle heads.

I've brought him up in limited discussions, but the fact that he's a Restricted Free Agent probably is what keeps him out of most discussions. In other words, we could offer him a deal, but Indianapolis would have a chance to match it. And even if Indianapolis chose NOT to match it, we'd have to give up a draft pick for him (in addition to whatever salary he'd be signed for). The specific draft pick we'd give up is dependent upon the 1 year tender that Indianapolis has offered him, which I don't know off-hand, but assume is worthy of a 1st round pick. Regardless, if we really want this guy, we'd be better off waiting until next year when he will have the chance to enter free agency UN-restricted. Chances are he'll sign the one-year tender, play this year, and if he plays well, will hit it big next year.

Guest Nutty Sack

I'd like the Giants to pick with there first two choices.........Linebackers !! Lets mold our own Giant group like that of the 80"s !! Give Pierce the proper support he deserves off of last years performance.

I'd like the Giants to pick with there first two choices.........Linebackers !! Lets mold our own Giant group like that of the 80"s !! Give Pierce the proper support he deserves off of last years performance.

Your wish should come true on draft day, dye. I don't see it any other way, based on our FA signings.

Guest Nutty Sack
Your wish should come true on draft day, dye. I don't see it any other way, based on our FA signings.

There's got to be a Carl Banks, Pepper Johnson or Gary Reasons in there. Please EA,please be smart !!

Cato June got the midrange tender, which means that a team would have to give up a first round pick to get him

I would rather see us sign Tommy Polley (Ravens), and then draft a stud WLB prospect such as Manny Lawson or Ernie Sims

Cato June? He's a linebacker.

link

Edit: Okay then, I was worried about you vermin

LOL, when I wrote that I was like wait a minute!!! I was talking about signing Hope the other day, so that's what went through my head quick. They are both steelers, LOL

LOL, when I wrote that I was like wait a minute!!! I was talking about signing Hope the other day, so that's what went through my head quick. They are both steelers, LOL

Dude, have you been missing alot of sleep lately??

June plays for the Colts, Hope plays for the Steelers.

I'm in Hawaii, it is only 2:30. And I'm an Officer in the Air Force so they pay me decent.

Not the worst place in the world to be stationed, how's the weather?? Oh wait, I've been there.... it never changes unless there is a hurricane or is it a typhoon in the Pacific??

Yeah it's pretty cool. I'm only in Hawaii for three more months though adn then I move to Fairbanks, AK.

That sucks, bet you wish you could stay huh?

Not the worst place in the world to be stationed, how's the weather?? Oh wait, I've been there.... it never changes unless there is a hurricane or is it a typhoon in the Pacific??

That sucks, bet you wish you could stay huh?

I've been here for 3 years, it's time to leave. They have Direc-tv in Alaska also, so I won't miss any games. I also get to sleep an hour later on Sunday, until 9 AM.