SportsWrath

Is EA overlooking the desperate need of DT???

Guest minerva

Guest Nutty Sack

Oh well I suppose you'll all be happy next year when we finish 6 and 10 and find ourselves searching for answers again.

Oh well I suppose you'll all be happy next year when we finish 6 and 10 and find ourselves searching for answers again.

You are truly the most negative person I have ever encountered. Maybe you should post under the name Eeyore. At a minimum, see a doctor and get some meds. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and find another team to root for. The Redskins are always looking for some more ignorant fans. You and your gang certainly fit that bill.

You are truly the most negative person I have ever encountered. Maybe you should post under the name Eeyore. At a minimum, see a doctor and get some meds. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and find another team to root for. The Redskins are always looking for some more ignorant fans. You and your gang certainly fit that bill.

6-10!?

:doh::furious: :explode:

Guest Nutty Sack

Some looked forward to building on the limited success of last year. The NFL has changed. Sit still and use the philosophy of do nothing and see what happens doesn't work in this age of parity. Perhaps it's still early and we are panicking. But I think not. I see no plan unfolding. We have huge gaps in our defense and we are signing spare parts.

A realist has no choice but to be negative.

This from a guy who uses the most vulgar language and references of sexual behavior in most of his posts in an ever heightening personal attacking manner. If this isn't the pinacle of hypocrisy than I don't know what is.

The Mods should concern themselves and attacks with language versus someones opinion of a player.

Fuck You.....You have a small dick.....Did you take your AZT today.....Uh your post is stupid, stupid head

(its not against the Rules to use"vulgar language")

:P

Some looked forward to building on the limited success of last year. The NFL has changed. Sit still and use the philosophy of do nothing and see what happens doesn't work in this age of parity. Perhaps it's still early and we are panicking. But I think not. I see no plan unfolding. We have huge gaps in our defense and we are signing spare parts.

A realist has no choice but to be negative.

:rolleyes:

Guest Nutty Sack
Fuck You.....You have a small dick.....Did you take your AZT today.....Uh your post is stupid, stupid head

(its not against the Rules to use"vulgar language")

:P

Put aside your arithmetic book and read the rules again please.