SportsWrath

Is EA overlooking the desperate need of DT???

Guest minerva

Guest minerva
DT isn't a pressing need. We have Willy Joe, and Robbins, who can be decent starters when healthy. Look for us to get a DT in the draft, maybe in the 2 or 3 rounds.

DT is a major concern, going into the season with #94 and Robbins is frightening.

DT is a major concern, going into the season with #94 and Robbins is frightening.

Wasting our money on a DT, when we really need a LB is more frightening. And if you read what I wrote, I also said that we could draft a DT, or even sign an undrafted rookie, which EA is very good at.

We said the same thing last year didn't we? DT turned out to be one of our strong suits when we were healthy and just because Clancy left won't make us suck.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing a more talented DT come in to perhaps turn our line into a dominant one. But with our money starting run out and it looks like we'll be spending the rest on Arrington and maybe a couple of others, this year may not be the year we sign that DT.

I read Tom Coughlin was upset about clancy leaving. And EA is looking at Bernard as our #1 priority. Sorry, no link.

But, if Robbins comes in out of shape again, he's gone, Coughlin won't put up with that.

Joseph and Bernard along with our ends would be an insane line, with tuck and allen substituting in.

It would cover up our holes in the secondary, and drafting an impact linebacker like Ernie Sims would solidify the defense. :rock:

He was banned more making a multiple account, while his Nosebleed was under suspension for personally attacking a couple of our members

Nice to see the Mods are on top of this nonsense around here...

How many threads about how Will Joseph sucking and manning bust threads can you make in one day?

The thing that really make these guy stand out as jerkoffs is the constant interjection into a legit thread with this nonsense. You want to make dumb thread after dumb thread stating nonsense is one thing.

Jumping into a legit thread with these asinine statements is an insult to real fans trying to have a legit conversation.

I say good riddance

and hats off to the mod team here.

How many threads about how Will Joseph sucking and manning bust threads can you make in one day?

The thing that really make these guy stand out as jerkoffs is the constant interjection into a legit thread with this nonsense. You want to make dumb thread after dumb thread stating nonsense is one thing.

Jumping into a legit thread with these asinine statements is an insult to real fans trying to have a legit conversation.

I say good riddance

He will be back tomorrow. If he and the rest of them keep it up, then those timeouts will be longer. We don't ask much out of our posters. We just ask that you do not constantly spam the board with the same subjects. It seems no one else does it though.

Guest Nutty Sack

I say good riddance

This from a guy who uses the most vulgar language and references of sexual behavior in most of his posts in an ever heightening personal attacking manner. If this isn't the pinacle of hypocrisy than I don't know what is.

The Mods should concern themselves and attacks with language versus someones opinion of a player.

This from a guy who uses the most vulgar language and references of sexual behavior in most of his posts in an ever heightening personal attacking manner. If this isn't the pinacle of hypocrisy than I don't know what is.

The Mods should concern themselves and attacks with language versus someones opinion of a player.

You sound like a sore loser who lost his best friends for a couple of days, dye. Maybe you can come up with some original posts/thoughts, while your best buddies are on hiatus. Give it a try, anyway. I know you can do it. ;)

Please, pinnacle of hypocrisy!?

LMFAO!!!!

You can your clan have constantly picked on member here and abroad for not entertaining your stupidity. Vulgar? I guess calling someone a pedophile, ect ect, is not vulgar.

You see here is the problem.... your warped sense of reality.

Not only do you not have a clue about how an NFL team should function, I suspect that this transcends into your every day life...

Maybe you should make up a few more screen names and complain to the mods...

Your sir are the definition of hypocrisy...

You call me King Rat!? Look at your post!!

You sure can dish it out but taking it is a whole other issue.

Your new name: Princess Rat it suites your posts.

Guest Nutty Sack
You sound like a sore loser who lost his best friends for a couple of days, dye. Maybe you can come up with some original posts/thoughts, while your best buddies are on hiatus. Give it a try, anyway. I know you can do it. ;)

You're a reasonable man. You understand the point. Major league double standard and a loss of creditability.

rocky bernard visited the chiefs and has no futher visits planned. doesn't look good if you ask me. if we sign a dt, we draft lb, if we sign a lb, we draft a dt in the first. its not rocket science. doesnt look like our chances with lavar are any better, unless we're pulling what we pulled on plaxico last year.

I guarantee these guys will be on here today under different screen names if not here then on Giants.com..

a day without crying and disparaging the NYG org and it's fans is a day without sunshine for these...girls..

Guest Nutty Sack
I guarantee these guys will be on here today under different screen names if not here then on Giants.com..

a day without crying and disparaging the NYG org and it's fans is a day without sunshine for these...girls..

Thank you for prooving my point loud and clear.

You're a reasonable man. You understand the point. Major league double standard and a loss of creditability.

I guess you have a problem understanding his post...

it's clear you're wrong...

reason seems to be something that you lack...

We all have been..(or most of us) suspended from time to time get over it...

Thank you for prooving my point loud and clear.

In all seriousness your posts speak for themselves. That fact that this escapes you is frightening..

Maybe the Italian hotdog should make an appearance...it might make you fell better...

I find myself felling sorry for you…..

for you...

Sq%20Tissue%20Box%201126.1.jpg

Dye, I do understand the point, but you are being terribly hypocritical. I think if you stepped back and tried to be objective, you and your gang, at times, are just as guilty of the crime as you allege others to be.

Dye, I do understand the point, but you are being terribly hypocritical. I think if you stepped back and tried to be objective, you and your gang, at times, are just as guilty of the crime as you allege others to be.

LMAO!! at times??

They facilitate this behavior...

and they don't understand why??????

I think you give this guy too much credit.