SportsWrath

At Present Time, This Team Has No Quality Starters at the DT Position....

Guest nosebleed

Guest nosebleed

What will Ernie do??? Defensive tackle must be on the front burner. Rocky Bernard should be taken to the city's best steak joint, followed by a trip to Score's.

After hopefully signing a quality DT, Ernie will draft one no later then the third round in the upcoming draft.

What will Ernie do??? Defensive tackle must be on the front burner. Rocky Bernard should be taken to the city's best steak joint, followed by a trip to Score's.

After hopefully signing a quality DT, Ernie will draft one no later then the third round in the upcoming draft.

Yawn....Please come up with some new shit

Guest nosebleed

It is a pressing need. Scumbags like yourself are probably content with an aging cornerback, meanwhile, there are many pressing needs on this team.

Guest nosebleed

Through the draft.........................I would like to know when I stated that they shouldn't add pieces THROUGH free agency.........

Guest Floyd The Barber

as of right now, we do not have 1 NFL ready DT to fill the void in the middle...

EA's top priority this FA period should be #1...sign a proven VET DT , and sign another role play DT...

then through the draft with each of there 7 selections the NYG's need to select the best available LB , DT , DB available in each round...

all you offensive dreamers can wait for RB's and WR's...2006 will be spent entirely on defense...

as of right now, we do not have 1 NFL ready DT to fill the void in the middle...

EA's top priority this FA period should be #1...sign a proven VET DT , and sign another role play DT...

then through the draft with each of there 7 selections the NYG's need to select the best available LB , DT , DB available in each round...

all you offensive dreamers can wait for RB's and WR's...2006 will be spent entirely on defense...

Guest nosebleed

Ernie should be wasting no time, a quality DT should be signed by this evening. You can't go into a season with second rate players and a piece of Haitian trash.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Ernie should be wasting no time, a quality DT should be signed by this evening. You can't go into a season with second rate players and a piece of Haitian trash.

but, like years past we will wait to the bitter end, when the Norman Hands of the NFL decide to get off the couch and give football another try...then we sign them !!!

its lunacy...everyone pokes fun at Washington, they seem to have no hesitation going after players they want...

Guest nosebleed
but, like years past we will wait to the bitter end, when the Norman Hands of the NFL decide to get off the couch and give football another try...then we sign them !!!

its lunacy...everyone pokes fun at Washington, they seem to have no hesitation going after players they want...

Yes, you are correct. Currently, on Giants.com, those little turds are laughing at the Redskins signings.........as Ernie continues his beauty sleep.

Guest nosebleed
Reading posts by the FAG 4 is like living in a constant state of deja vu, or the movie Groundhog Day. :doh:

There she blows.................. :baby:

Guest Floyd The Barber

funny, wasnt it the Redskins who advanced in the playoffs, while it was our Giants who didnt even really deserve to be there, after being blown out at home...

Guest nosebleed
funny, wasnt it the Redskins who advanced in the playoffs, while it was our Giants who didnt even really deserve to be there, after being blown out at home...

They want to improve their team and are getting the job done, quickly..........

Guest Floyd The Barber

i think its time to overthrow that troll from the FO...talk about chasing tails...at this rate guys like Strahan and Barber will never have a ring...the clock is ticking

I hope I'm still alive the day you actually have something intelligent to say.

You must have a lot of years left in your life.....

Why spend all the money we have on Rocky Bernard??? the seahawks are going to be throwing a lot of money at him now since they dont have to spend it on hutchinson since he is going to leave (there is no way seattle can match the offer) Rocky was a huge part of Seattles run defense and they want to keep him we are not even considered in the running for him be realistic... If we sign somebody it will be a cheap servicable guy who will work in the rotation

also if you want to draft one first look at the success of DT the first year in the league it has not been great in recent memory the best i have seen is Darnell Duckett of the Cardinal from FSU most do not do well untill at lest their 2 season...

I hope I'm still alive the day you actually have something intelligent to say.

Let me ask you 2 questions:

- Did you find the fountain of youth?

-Did you and a group of scientist created a pill which prolongs human life by 80%?

If you answered no to both these question...Then NO, you won't be alive when he actually has something intelligent to say.

Let me ask you 2 questions:

- Did you find the fountain of youth?

-Did you and a group of scientist created a pill which prolongs human life by 80%?

If you answered no to both these question...Then NO, you won't be alive when he actually has something intelligent to say.

Just call me a dreamer..... :rolleyes: